Chapter 20

Flora POV

I wake up. Shakily, I sit up. My entire body is trembling. I recognise the top of the high building I was on earlier, and Bloom unconscious beside me.

Roxy? Can you hear me? I try to communicate with her again.

Flora I don't know where I am. It's really dark and I can't see anything, she sounds terrified.

I'll get you out of there, I just need a little time.

"Look who finally woke up," I hear a voice behind me and I turn round quickly.

"Leave us alone, Ogron," I stand up, glaring at him.

"I simply cannot do that, fairy," I almost growl at his little nickname.

"What's going on?" I ask, stumbling to the edge of the building, looking over.

"Why am I here?" I ask again.

I look over at Bloom. She is starting to wake up.

"Bloom, wake up. I have an idea to get you off of here," I whisper quietly into her ear, "you need to go get help."

I sit on the very edge of the building. I can tell Bloom is anxious.

Ogron stays silent but I can tell he is watching us. I make sure no one is around below us.

Bloom taps my hand to signal Ogron isn't looking and I jump off the building, giving Bloom a chance to climb off. It's risky, but the only chance we have.

Hopefully it gives her enough time. I close my eyes tightly and instantly come to a stop near the ground.

I slowly levitate upwards and as I reach the top Bloom is nowhere to be found, thankfully.

"Where did that fairy go?" Ogron yells, looking around.

"Gone. Now let's get to the point," I fold my arms.

"Where is Roxy, and what the hell are you doing to me?" I demand.

"Roxy is waiting to get her magic extracted, and we are fixing you," he tells me.

"Fixing me?"

"Fixing you," he nods in affirmation.

"No, tell me exactly what you're doing," I narrow my eyes at him.

He laughs, "I don't think so."

"Undo that spell. Now," I demand.

He laughs and shakes his head. I instantly transform. I feel dizzy at first, but I ignore it the best I can. I manage to hit Ogron and he flies back quite far.

Flora! I hear Roxy's voice.

Are you ok?

I heard Duman talking, don't use your magic! It speeds up the transition! She shouts in my head.

But I'm stronger than him!

I don't care, we will get them another way!

Okay, fine, I reluctantly agree.

With that I transform out of my fairy form. I give it to Roxy for good timing.

"I know what you're doing," I say to Ogron as he gets up.