Chapter 15

Flora POV

I hear the door opening from downstairs and immediately rush down to greet my friends.

"I missed you all so much," I tell the Winx, laughing excitedly, "I'm so happy we're back together."

We spend the rest of the day settling back into our home. We decide to gather in Stella's room to talk and properly think about what happened. I sit down in an armchair in the corner.

"I'm really happy to be back," Musa smiles.

"Yeah, " Blooms sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I'm just still thinking about it all," she says and we all agree.

"We have to just live with it," Bloom adds.

"Yeah, I'm not going to therapy," Stella states.

"No one said anything about therapy Stell," I chuckle.

"Actually, it's not a bad idea," Tecna says.

"I can't believe we are actually discussing this" Aisha sighs and puts a hand on her forehead.

"Maybe it's best if we don't talk about it unless we need to," Musa suggests, "I mean, I'm sure we can all move on, right?"

"Yeah, let's put it behind us for now," Bloom agrees.

"What about the therapy thing?" Stella says, clearly still having it on her mind, "you guys really don't think I need to go, do you?"

"We'll figure it out when it comes to it," I tell her.

"Well a therapist better not be at our front door anytime soon or I'll freak," Stella says and we all laugh.

"Let's try not to worry about it now," I tell the girls.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm worrying about is how many sales I've missed!" Stella exclaims and we all laugh, "and the therapist thing."

"Why don't we go out?" Musa suggests.

"We can't," Bloom shakes her head.

"Why?" I ask.

"Do you really think the guys are going to let us leave this house on our own?" Bloom asks, "they've gone really paranoid."

"Bloom has a point," Stella raises her eyebrows, "but I really want to go."

"What's the problem with them coming with us?" I ask.

"I don't think we'll be able to convince them to come shopping with us," Tecna laughs.

"True," I agree.

"Who said we need to ask for their permission?" Stella grins.

"Don't start, Stella," I groan, "we are not sneaking out. That's like begging for disaster. Let's be sensible."

"But Flora you know I can't live without shopping!" Stella sniffs.

"Is that so?" I laugh.

"Yes!" She nods rapidly.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Bloom asks.

"I say we go out under the cover of darkness," Stella says, trying to be "spooky".

"This isn't a spy movie, Stella," Tecna says and she pouts.

"Pleeeeeease," Stella begs.

"I told you Stella, it's a-" I begin but am cut off by Stella getting up and putting her face right in front of mine.

"Please?" She frowns, "please please please please please please please-"

"Okay!" Bloom shouts, covering her ears with her hands, "you don't have to be annoying about it."

"Woohoo!" Stella cheers.

"Shhh!" We all put our fingers to our lips to signal her to be quiet.

"This is going to be the best night ever!" Stella exclaims happily.

Later that night, we gather in Blooms's room. We managed to be sneaky enough that the guys don't seem to have noticed.

"Okay, let's go over the plan one last time," Stella claps her hands together excitedly.

"We wait until the guys go to sleep. Then, Flora uses her magic to make sure they stay asleep for a few hours and we make our way out of the house. We shop and then come home," Tecna repeats what we went over earlier about fifty times.

"Have you even checked the mall is still open this late?" Aisha asks, "I mean, we don't want to do all this for nothing."

"It's open until midnight, which gives us at least two hours," Stella smirks.

"What time is it now?" I ask.

"Half past nine," Bloom replies.

"Ugh, I wish they'd hurry up already," Stella complains.

As if on cue, we hear the familiar mumbling and shuffling as the guys head to their rooms.

"Should I do it now?" I ask and everyone nods.

I use my magic to make sure that they sleep deeply for at least four hours, giving us more than enough time.

"Let's go!" Stella squeals and we laugh.

We are dragged out of the house and split into three cars. The only ones out of us who drive are Aisha, Bloom and Musa. I actually have a licence for emergencies, but don't drive as much as the others.

I go with Aisha, Stella goes with Bloom and Tecna goes with Musa.

We'll probably need the three cars for all of Stella's shopping bags, I thought as we pull out of the driveway.

Stella is much more excited as usual, of course. She goes into each shop as if it is the last shop on earth, looking at every item.

Well, not every item, but still. She was pretty enthusiastic. So enthusiastic that we were running after her the whole time.

"Well, ladies, I think that was a very successful shopping trip indeed," Stella smirks as we exit the mall, both her bags and her head held high.

We all drive home and enter the house. It is completely silent except the clutter of our shoes as we slide them off and place them in their usual spots.

"Try and put everything back exactly where it was," I tell the girls and they nod and help me place everything in it's place.

"That'll do it," Bloom says, wiping her hands on her jeans.

"I'm exhausted," Musa says and we all catch her yawn.

I head up to my room, change into my pyjamas and hop into bed. As soon as my head hits my pillow I fall asleep.

After a few hours, I wake up sweating but freezing cold at the same time. I am frozen and cannot move. My eyes are blurred with tears as my mind roams terrible places. I couldn't stop dreaming bad memories.

I decide to head downstairs and see Aisha sitting at the table, hoping that she'd help me to forget my thoughts.

"Ugh, I had the worst dream," I yawn, "I still can't get over it."

"Me neither," she shakes her head, gripping her coffee cup tightly.

"More coffee in the kitchen," Aisha says, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"Thanks," I say and head into the kitchen.

I head back to bed with my drink and relax. It had been a while since I had spoke to everyone and it was nice to finally be home.

I pick up my phone and call Mark, my best friend from Linphea. I felt bad going a year without talking to him.

After hours of explaining everything to him I felt better. I switched off my phone and tried to relax for the rest of the day.