Chapter 38

Aisha POV

We are led to a large hall which I guess is an assembly hall. In the centre, gathered around a table are Helia, Miele and Miss Faragonda.

"Hey!" I call out to the three of them and they look up and smile.

"Girls," Miss Faragonda greets us, "I had a feeling you would be joining us soon."

We explain to the three what had happened on Magix, and how we had no choice but to retreat. Luckily, we went back and made sure there was no damage and there wasn't anything major. Like we thought, the fire had disappeared along with the Wizards and Flora but the damage from the fire was easily fixed with our magic.

Miss Faragonda told us about someone named "Valerie" and how she wants a special red diamond that is held here in Linphea.

"What is this red diamond?" Stella asks, "it sounds pretty."

"I'm not exactly sure myself," Miss Faragonda says, "but apparently it's extremely powerful."

"So are they going to give it to her?" I ask.

Helia nods, "yes. The staff here understand how big of a threat the Wizards are right now and checked the magic in the diamond. No amount of magic in that thing could compare to the Wizards so Valerie couldn't really do much damage if she was to use it against us."

"Plus, she said it belonged to a good friend of hers who was killed by the Wizards. She's probably just sentimental," Miele shrugs.

"When did you say Valerie's coming back?" Bloom asks the three.

"Tomorrow morning. At that time we will give her the red diamond and she will assist us with the spell," Miss Faragonda explains.

"I also spoke with Miss Shaw," she continues, "she wants you girls to help with the spell also."

"But how? Our magic is nowhere near as strong as it was before!" Musa sighs.

"I believe I found a solution to your problem," the Headmistress smiles, "and it involves Solaria."

"Yes!" Stella raises her fist in the air, "I get to visit home!"

"In a moment, Stella, let me finish," Stella quietens and Miss Faragonda continues, "there is a fairy that lives there, she is called the Fairy of Rewards."

What kind of name is that? I thought, trying to contain a giggle, how creative.

"Ooh, I've heard this story before!" Stella raises her hand, "you do something good and the Fairy of Rewards gives you a wish!"

Miss Faragonda nods, "but these wishes have limits as I'm sure she'd tell you. You can't wish for anyone else- only yourself. Otherwise, Flora would be healed by now. It's safer that way, if the wrong people got wishes and wished for something bad upon another person it could end badly."

"So, what do we need to do that's good?" I ask.

"Oh, you girls have already done enough! You're the Winx, she'll know who you are and what you've done for the universe. I'm sure she'll grant you all a wish," Miss Faragonda nods.

"Oh, so we wish for our powers back?" Stella realises.

"Exactly. Then, you'll be able to help with the spell and be able to take down the Wizards once and for all," she says.

"Great, when do we leave?" I ask, eager to go.

"Yeah! I want to go to Solaria!" Stella yells excitedly, smiling widely.

"Calm down girls, we must prepare you first," Miss Faragonda says.

"Prepare? What for?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"You must follow a magical map to get there and face a number of challenges. Very few people have actually found her hidden cave, but I know you girls can do it," she smiles.

"Oh come on, how hard can it be?" Stella says, crossing her arms.

Miss Faragonda chuckles, "you'll find out soon, Stella."

"So, Miss Faragonda, what do we need to do?" Bloom asks.

"I'll go back to Alfea and get you the map. You must follow it, but be extremely careful for there are many obstacles that await you," she warns us.

"Wait, does that mean we could get hurt?" Stella gasps.

Miss Faragonda shakes her head, "no, I doubt it. But, if you fail to overcome them then the whole universe could be in danger at the hands of Ogron."

She continues, "you will stay here and help how you can until then. Then, you will go to Solaria and follow the map. Once you find her, tell her each of your names. She has special powers and will be able to tell all the good things you girls have done. After she will grant you all one wish and that is when you wish for your magic back."

"Is there a limit to how much she can give us? I mean, I doubt she'd be able to make us super powerful," Bloom says.

Miss Faragonda nods, "yes, she can only restore the magic to the amount you had before- no more than that. Magic like hers has its limits."

"So do we still need this Valerie girl if we're getting our magic back?" I ask.

"She claims to have done it before, the spell," Helia says and we all turn to face him, "I know that Miss Faragonda originally found it but she's never done it before and we're all struggling here."

"Yes, that is correct, I have never done the spell before," the Headmistress agrees with him, "so we will still need her."

"Okay," I nod in understanding, "and what about this red diamond? Do you believe what she has to say about it?"

Helia shrugs, "doesn't really matter. We did some research on it and the results weren't that interesting. It has some amount of magic in it but not too much that it could make her a threat to us. Either way, we need her for this spell."

"I will be going now," Miss Faragonda leaves for Alfea and we say goodbye.

"Let's see," Bloom hums as she reads over the paper for the spell.

After a few moments she sighs, putting it down, "yeah, this is way beyond our ability."

"What even is a blue rock?" Stella tilts her head in confusion at the potion recipe, "do you just paint a rock blue?"

We all shrug.

"I thought at least we'd be able to either gather the ingredients for the potion or do the spell but we're hopeless," Musa flops into a chair in between Bloom and Stella.

So, we need to gather the ingredients for the potion and then do the spell to put it together? Sounds simple!

"Anyway, all we can do now is wait for Miss Faragonda and then we can go to Solaria and find the Fairy of Rewards," Tecna rolls her eyes at the name and I laugh.

Stella smiles, "well, this is getting exciting."