Chapter 34

Helia POV

"This?" I ask Miele, holding up a bracelet that was on Flora's desk.

She shakes her head, "nah, that's just a bracelet."

I sigh, putting it back where it originally was.

Flora's parents- along with most of our parents- are making their way to Alfea.

We were told that Miss Faragonda was holding a large meeting with our parents and most leaders of the Magic Dimension.

"We only need one more thing!" She scoffs, frantically looking through one of the drawers in the desk.

We have her birth certificate, a teddy bear that she apparently carried around a lot as a child and a necklace that Miele said means a lot to her- though I'm not exactly sure why. I hear her exit the room as I continue searching.

"Helia!" She calls from downstairs, "down here."

She shows me a potted plant, grinning and holds it out to me.

"What is that?" I ask, taking it from her hands.

"It's the first plant Flora used her magic to grow! Ever!" She says excitedly.

"Good job Miele," I smile at her.

"Let's go," she motions me to follow her outside.

We hurry back to the Linphea magic college to prepare.

"Oh good, you're back quicker than I expected," the woman who we now know as Miss Shaw greets us.

She seemed to be a person of high ranking but i wasn't sure to trust her or not.

Of course, I'm not going to trust anyone instantly, but she has a strange aura about her. Maybe it's because of her seemingly powerful magic. She seems to be highly respected here.

"I hope I'm not too late," a familiar voice speaks behind us, making me jump a little.

"Miss Faragonda!" Miele squeals, "what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't leave you two to do this on your own, could I? Besides, I gave you the spell so I can help," she smiles brightly at us.

"They're not alone, Miss Faragonda," Miss Shaw reappears and stands next to us.

"Ah, Miss Shaw. How lovely to see you again," she smiles.

"Indeed. Would you all care to follow me?" She motions to us with her hand and we follow.

"You two know each other?" I ask Miss Faragonda as we walk behind.

"We've crossed paths many times before," she nods, "she is definitely very powerful and can help us. I arranged for her to meet you here to help."

"That makes sense," I nod, "but why didn't either of you tell us you were coming so soon?"

"I wasn't sure if I definitely could come to Linphea due to everything that's happening," she explains.

I nod, "well, let's make this potion!"

Musa POV

"Winx!" I yell, pointing into the distance, "look!"

What looks like smoke is coming from the top of a tall building.

"We need to get farther into the city, it looks like a fire about fifteen floors up," Timmy says and we get closer.

The screams could be heard clearly now, and the loud crashing and banging made me jump.

"About time you pathetic lot showed up," a loud voice from behind us booms.

"Gantlos!" Bloom scowls at the wizard, "what's going on?"

"They wouldn't surrender to us," the voice of Anagan appears behind us, opposite Gantlos, "so we're taking this place by force."

"We're going to take the entire magic dimension," I turn my head to the right to see Duman.

"And there's nothing you can do to stop us," opposite Duman appears Ogron, laughing his irritating laugh as the last black cloud fully disappears.

We are now completely surrounded by the four of them.

"Where's Flora?" Aisha asks harshly.

"Who said we know where she is?" Gantlos chuckles evilly.

"What? You don't know where she is?" Brandon asks.

"Of course we do you idiots," Anagan crosses his arms, "she's under our control now."

"Give her back!" I demand.

"Of course not, fairy," Ogron says, "we need her. Her dark magic's complex, and it's actually quite dangerous. So, we'll wait for a bit and check the magic doesn't kill her."

"What do you mean kill her?" Sky asks.

"No way!" Bloom exclaims.

"Just if her magic gets out of control and kills her. Think of it as a test," Duman says.

"Test for what?" I ask.

"She'll do the work for us. We'll take over the Magic Dimension and then when she's no longer of any use to us-" Ogron laughs, "-we'll take her magic and kill her."

"That's enough!" Bloom yells, "Magic Winx!"

The Specialists draw their weapons as we transform.

"They got it back?" Duman asks, clearly shocked for a moment but quickly regained his composure.

"You really think you can take out magic from us?" Stella laughs, "this'll be fun."

"No matter," Anagan leaps into the air and laughs, "they're still weak as ever."

"As for all of you," Ogron begins as the rest of them join Anagn in the air, "we don't need any of you. Kill them!"

"Oh no you don't!" Bloom says as we fly up to join them. The air turns cold as I shiver.

"Wait!" Stella stops us and points to the now clearly burning building, "there could be people in there!"

Ogron laughs, "pathetic. This is almost to easy."

He throws a spell at us which nearly hits Aisha but she quickly dodges.

"That does it!" She says angrily with her fists clenched.

"You three go check that building," Bloom tells Stella, Tecna and I, "the Specialists, Aisha and I can take care of them."

Aisha seems to be pretty fired up and Bloom's magic is the strongest, even now, so it makes sense for the two of them to stay. As for the Specialists, they're great at taking down at the Wizards so there's no need to worry. We nod and quickly fly over to the building.

"Hello?" I call out, listening for voices.

The fire seems to have started about halfway up, on the fifteenth floor as Tecna had predicted. It's spreading rapidly and there's no doubt this was the Wizards' doing as this wasn't the first time. The same old tricks, huh?

"We should check all the floors just incase," I say and the other two nod.

I hope we're not too late. How could we have not came here sooner? Did the Wizards try to distract us?

"Help!" A faint voice calls out, "please, help!"