Chapter 17

Flora POV

I attack Roxy in a hug, accompanied by the Winx.

"You're not mad at me?" She asks, stepping away slightly. Her smile falls a little, too.

"Why would we be mad?" I ask, narrowing my eyebrows at her in confusion.

"They used me to trick you," she frowns at the memory of the day "she" knocked on the door and tricked me.

None of it was her fault, of course. It made me furious that Duman would do something like that and that I actually fell for it. It wasn't the first time he used his shape-shifting abilities against us, either.

"It was all my fault you got taken by them," she lowers her head in what appears to be shame.

"What?" We all exclaim in disbelief. None of us could believe that the animal fairy blamed herself for what had happened.

"Don't be so silly!" Bloom says, "it was not your fault! It was the Wizards of the Black Circle who tricked Flora, not you!"

"Well, it was kind of my fault. They found out where you lived because of me. Before it all happened, I was coming for a visit, but I was attacked and knocked out. When I woke up, I tried to call Bloom, but she didn't pick up so I called Stella," Roxy explains and Stella nods in agreement.

"She told me she was attacked so I came home straight away. Then, of course, is when I found out you were gone," Stella tells us.

"Well, it's over now. That was a long time ago and we haven't seen you since. Let's spend some time together and make the most of it," I say and the girls smile.

"Sooo, Roxy," Stella puts her arm on Roxy's shoulder and gives her a devious look.

"I don't think so, Stella. The guys told me everything, we are not going shopping," she scolds her and laughs at Stella's grumpy reaction.

She drags herself over to the couch, over- exaggerating her groans and sighs. We all share a giggle as Stella glares back at us.

"So, what have you been up to?" Roxy asks and we all sit down.

We all exchange looks. If she finds out about that shopping trip the other night it won't be good! We all need to act natural.

"What? " She asks, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Nothing really," Bloom says quickly, making sure no one, (Stella), gave the game away.

When did we all become such bad liars? I thought to myself, uncomfortable under Roxy's stare.

"Oh, well, I figured-" Roxy begins but is cut off by Stella.

"We could go shopping!" Stella sits upright.

"No, Stella I told you," she shakes her head.

"You know, maybe we don't have to go shopping," Aisha suggests.

"Huh?" Roxy sits up.

"Well, we have been stuck in here for a long time. I really think we need to get some fresh air for a bit. It doesn't need to be that far away," Aisha points out.

"She does have a point," Musa agrees.

"Yes, but we can't go outside!" Tecna argues, "it's such a bad idea I don't know why any of you are even considering it!"

"Roxy?" I turn to face her, wondering what our "babysitter" thinks.

"Well, it all depends on where you want to go," she shrugs.