Chapter 5

Flora POV

I wake up and I'm on the beach. The water in the ocean is grey and nobody is here apart from me. I cannot move. I see Ogron.

"Did you like my little surprise?" he asks.

"What surprise?" I ask.

"When I killed you," he says and disappears.

I begin to float in the air and see him using his powers to make me levitate.

"Put me down!" I scream until I'm suddenly back in our living room.

The window smashed open and people in all black with ski masks enter. They pull my arms behind my back and one puts their hand over my mouth.

"HELP! HELP!" I scream as loud as I can. I scream again as one of them digs a knife into my shoulder. I sob as I sink to the floor.

"Flora," they say.

"Flora," they repeat over and over.

"Flora! Wake up!" someone shakes me awake.

My body is trembling and I feel tears on my face and my entire body hurts. I cannot imagine what I look like right now. I reach for my right shoulder and sigh in relief.

"I-I-I'm so s-sorry," is all my shaking self can manage to say.

"Are you alright?" Bloom sits next to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I am now," I nod and the rest of the girls join in on the hug.

The guys aren't here, I hope they didn't wake up. I wipe away my remaining tears and take a deep breath.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Musa asks.

I sigh, "just a nightmare."

"I'm sorry from waking you all up," I say, putting my head in my hands. I feel terrible.

"It's okay, Timmy accidentally put his computer on full volume in his room and most of us heard and woke up anyway," Tecna says laughing.

We share one last group hug before going back to bed.

I wake up at eleven. I wasn't surprised, seeing as I had barely slept last night. I head downstairs and see everyone making breakfast. I head into the living room and relax by myself onto the couch.

Tecna comes into the room and I pat the spot next to me to signal for her to sit beside me.

"You okay now?" She asks quietly, I can tell she's worried.

"Tecna..."  I pause, looking down, I don't know how to tell her.

"What happened?" She asks in her normal voice, turning to face me with a worried look.

I adjust my body position to face her.

"Last night I had a really bad headache. The Doctor said it would happen, but it felt really bad. Unusual," I tell her.

"Not your usual ones?" She asks.

I nod, "yeah. I went downstairs and took my pills then went back to bed. Then I had the nightmare."

"The one that woke you up last night?" She asks.

I nod again, "it was strange. He was saying things that didn't make sense."

I explain the dream to Tecna and she listens intently. For a while we sit and talk and she gives me advice. I had never thought Tecna was the right person to talk to about stuff like this, but she's surprisingly good at it.

"Just come and talk to me again if you have to, Flora. I know this isn't easy," she gives me a small smile before leaving me alone again.

Why does everyone keep saying that? I thought, it's as if they treat me differently now because of what happened.

I head upstairs to the bathroom and splash some cold water on my face. I look in the mirror and jump.

"Ogron? What are you doing here?" I ask quietly, not wanting to worry anyone.

"Don't you remember?" He laughs.

My vision goes blurry and I start to see flashbacks.

"Well, look who finally woke up," Ogron says as he enters the room from a door that blends into the wall.

"What do you want?" I demand.

"I want you to help me, Flora," he states.

"Why do you think I would ever help you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Well, you have an extremely rare condition. So rare, in fact, I never even believed it existed. Not with that much power-"

"I get the point, Ogron," I roll my eyes.

He begins to pace around the room, "I've discovered that if you possess dark energy it causes a reaction which combines both your good and evil powers instead of just changing them to evil. Of course, a fairy like you cannot control dark magic so it will take over you, You'd never be able to control it," he explains.

"What happens then?" I ask.

He stops, "then? You become the most powerful being in existence."

"What if I don't want to be the most powerful being in existence?" I ask him.

"You don't have a choice. I can easily put dark magic inside of you and you will want to help," he says looking over at me.

I gasp, regaining my vision and returning to reality.

Before I can speak my vision goes blurry once again.

The pixies and I were cleaning. There is a knock on the door, and I open it to see Roxy standing with a smile on her face.

"Hey Flora," Roxy says.

"Oh hey! Please, come in," I say opening the door wider.

"Not bad, not bad at all, fairy," she says looking at our house, her smile grows even wider. She grabs me by my arm and I gasps.

"Roxy what are you-" I say and a black cloud appears and so does Duman.

"I should have known it was you! Magic win-"

I try to transform but Duman pins me against the wall by my neck, making me unable to breathe. I gasp for air when suddenly I become unconscious.

I snap back into reality once again. I look back at Ogron, "why are you showing me this?"

Before he can speak, Tecna bursts through the door, "who are you talking to?"

I turn back to look at Ogron but he isn't there. I explain everything to Tecna and she grabs me by the arm, "come on, we need to tell the others."