Chapter 27

Flora POV

Chills run through my body as I hear that all too familiar laugh.

"You can't run away now, little fairies."

I stay silent and simply glare at Ogron, but inside I'm terrified of him. I don't know why, but still, after all this time I'm scared of him.

Of course, I'd never admit that to anyone. I was even denying it to myself, trying to forget the sinking feeling in my stomach I experienced when I heard his name.

The others could be pretty frightening when they wanted to be, too, but Ogron was always the one that seemed to get into my head. He walks over to unconscious Roxy and crouches in front of her.

"The last fairy with her powers. To be honest I never thought I'd actually have to take them but you've been very, problematic, for the past while," he says to himself, or her, I wasn't sure.

"Roxy's powers are still developing. They wouldn't benefit you in any way," I argue, trying to change his mind.

"Of course not, but they could benefit you and your little friends. I won't allow her to be running around after us, I have bigger things to worry about," he tells me.

He turns around as the other Wizards enter the room and slyly smiles, "we have bigger things to worry about."

I can't take on all of them on my own, especially in my current state, I think.

I hear Roxy begin to move beside me which snaps me back into reality. She gives me a worried look but doesn't saying anything, not wanting to attract the attention of the four men.

The energy in the room was becoming overwhelming, and I was becoming weaker. I was trying to sit upright to stop myself from passing out.

"Bring them here," I hear Ogron say, "all of them. We've weakened them enough. I've waited so long to finish those little pests off."

No, oh no. I begin to panic at the though of loosing my friends, the love of my life. I can't lose them. I just can't.

The door slams as the other three wizards exit the room. I look back to Roxy who can barely open her eyes, but she knows what's going on.

My breathing becomes heavy and loud as I begin to struggle. Ogron simply watches in amusement, which makes me even angrier.

I wasn't thinking clearly. My better judgement was clouded my my panic and fear. Saving the people I love becomes an instinct.

So I did it.

I used my powers to relocate the rest of them to Alfea. I looked over to where Roxy was, and sure enough she was gone.

I saved them. But the realisation of what I had done hit me hard.

I had just done exactly what he wanted me to. I wasn't thinking about the horrible consequence that came with using my powers and now I had pushed myself too far.

My body falls to the floor with a loud thump. My hand on either side of my head, palms facing upwards. I can feel my energy being drained from my body as I look at the ceiling, blinking slowly.

No, no Flora you idiot! You idiot! What have I done?

No!

Ogron's laugh filled my ears as I turn my head to the side. I can see him approaching me. My blinking becomes slower as my eyes begin to shut themselves.

There's nothing I can do.

They've won.

Roxy POV

I finish my long explanation to the Winx, deciding I shouldn't hide anything from them any longer.

We had all been put in separate medical rooms, when we were teleported back. We were so confused, and almost had no idea what to do.

Nobody seemed to realise the real effects of the Wizards lair and we all collapsed of exhaustion upon arriving at Alfea.

Of course, the winx and I (minus Flora) managed to sneak out and meet up in Bloom's room.

We weren't sure to tell the Specialists yet, especially Helia. Of course, eventually we will tell them. We have to, Miss Faragonda will be coming to quiz us soon enough, but we need to come up with a plan that doesn't involve charging straight back into that place unprepared.

Aisha stayed silent and simply stared at me with a blank expression as I spoke. I couldn't really blame her for feeling a bit out of it, I was definitely having a pinch me moment. Not in the good way, either.

"At least we know she's still alive. The Wizards need Flora for something so there's a very good chance they won't kill her," Bloom spoke up.

I nodded, "yes, but she's still in a lot of danger."

"I know, which is why we need to think about this and plan our rescue carefully," Bloom gave us all a small, reassuring smile. She was just trying to make us feel better.

That's what Flora would do, I looked down at my folded hands in my lap.

"Roxy," Musa hesitated,"you said you were in a room with her?"

"Yes," I nod, "they had us chained up so we couldn't move and the atmosphere of the place was just awful."

"We felt it too," said Stella, "even the guys felt it- it doesn't seem like it was limited to us fairies."

"It seems that it was more than just a negative vibe, but a spell that weakens people who enter. The Wizards may find it easier than a face-to-face fight so they decided to weaken us," Tecna said, rapidly tapping at her mobile phone.

"So they were planning something for all of us?" Musa leaned over Tecna's shoulder to see what she was doing.

"They were going to kill us all," I said, closing my eyes and sighing.

"That's why she relocated us, she knew didn't she?" Aisha looked up at me and I nodded.

"We both did, but I couldn't do anything about it. She saved us all, Aisha," I rubbed her back comfortingly.

"And were going to save her," Bloom said, a look of determination in her eyes.

I sighed for what might have been the hundredth time,"let's go to Miss Faragonda. She'll might know what to do."

Bloom led us down the hall as we could only hope for a solution.