Chapter 32

Aisha POV

The Pixies and Pets were immediately send to Pixie Village which we made sure was heavily guarded. It might not be the safest place for them right now, but Alfea is definitely worse. It will no doubt be the top target on the Wizards' hit list.

Miss Faragonda urgently gathered Bloom, Stella, Musa, Tecna, Roxy and I along with the specialists in her office.

"I have sent an urgent message to all the leaders of the Magic Dimension. The Wizards of the Black Circle are an even bigger threat to us now than ever," she explains to us.

"Have any of them responded?" Brandon asks.

"No, not yet, but I sent it quite recently so we should receive some responses soon enough," Miss Faragonda says.

"What should we do now?" I ask.

"We don't have a choice but to wait for a response. After that I'll call a meeting where we can decide what to do from there."

After a while she dismisses us and we take a walk outside near the entrance to Alfea.

"Winx!" A gentle voice calls out, causing us all to turn around.

"Miele?" I gasp in surprise.

"Hey," she waves, walking up to us- all in complete shock.

"How did you even get here? Why are you here?" Bloom asks her.

"I spoke to Miss Faragonda and she said she'd let me help out," she smiles.

"Seriously?" Musa raises her eyebrows and Miele nods.

"Flora is her sister," Riven mutters lowly to her.

"Come on," she motions us to follow her, "Miss Faragonda's waiting for us."

"We just left her office," Stella whispers.

"Shhh!" Bloom slaps her arm lightly after shushing her.

Miss Faragonda meets us at the front door, "ah, Miele, I wasn't sure when you'd be arriving."

"Hey Miss Faragonda," she shakes her hand, "nice to see you."

"And you," she smiles, "all of you follow me."

She leads us to the main assembly hall and we sit down across from her.

"One of the staff from Linphea Magic College reached out to me recently and told me she had a solution to our growing problem," the Headmistress steps to the side as a large screen appears behind her.

"There is a recipe for a potion that is supposed to bring out someone's true self," the spell appears behind her.

"True self?" Bloom asks.

"Someone's true self is basically their personality. What they're really like deep down," Tecna adds.

Miss Faragonda nods, "the faculty of the college have requested that Miele and Helia go to Linphea to help prepare the potion."

"What do we have to do?" Helia asks.

"I'll give the two of you a copy of the spell. They need you two specifically because personal items belonging to Flora are needed- and we need the rest of you here just in case," the screen displays the recipe.

"So when do they leave?" Sky asks.

"As soon as I organise the transportation," Miss Faragonda says and we all nod.

After about an hour of Miss Faragonda explaining the spell to us and other things to us Helia and Miele leave for Linphea. The remaining specialists return to their training immediately after as we are left in the assembly hall.

Helia POV

Miele and I arrive at the magic college after looking over the spell together. We gather with some of the students and teachers, who we haven't been properly introduced with yet- but that's not really my concern at the moment.

I take in the sights. Flora had brought me here a few times to visit her sister a while ago but it seemed to continue to change every time.

Flora, I think, frowning. I shake my head. I can't be thinking about that right now. I need to focus on saving her.

I look up and realise we're in a small room with chairs scattered around and a few tables here and there. We sit down. Miele gives the fairies the spell and the recipe for the potion.

Miss Faragonda had told us that in order to change Flora back, we had to gather the ingredients and use the spell to make the potion. I wasn't quite sure if most of the ingredients or the spell at all, but I know we need some personal items to Flora and Miele and I must help with the spell.

Of course, I can't actually do magic but Miss Faragonda said as long as I hold Miele's hand during it it'll connect me to the spell.

"Hmm-" a tall woman with short, light blue hair reads over the potion recipe, "I believe I can obtain the majority of these items."

She looks at the second piece of paper at the spell, "yes, you two will definitely need to help with both of these but it doesn't seem impossible. Just be prepared for a challenge."

I quietly sigh, when is she going to tell us what to do? When can we get to the spell? Flora's out there!

She mutters quietly to herself, chewing at her fingernail, tilting her head. Miele and I look at each other, trying not to laugh at the strange woman.

She looks up, "you're her sister and boyfriend, correct?"

We both nod.

"Yes, yes, you two will need to go to her home. I need-" she pauses, running her finger down the paper, "four items- her birth certificate, an item from her childhood, an important item of jewellery and something containing her magic."

I scrunch my eyebrows, what an odd spell. But oh well.

The woman writes it down and hands the paper to me, "I suggest you both leave immediately while I get the rest of the ingredients ready."

"Are you sure you can handle the rest?" Miele looks up from the paper in my hands.

"Of course. I believe the Alfea Headmistress- Miss Faragonda will be coming to assist me as this spell was from the Alfea archive. I would assume that she would know the spell," the woman explains.

"Lets go, Helia," Miele pushes her chair back and stands up as I follow her.

"Oh!" The woman exclaims, bringing out her hand to shake, "how rude of me. I'm Miss Shaw."

I shake her hand, followed by Miele, "nice to meet you."

"Let's go," Miele nods towards the door and we leave.

We make our way into one of the busy villages, on our way to Flora's old home.

Not long now, Flora, not long now until you're finally free.