Chapter 21

Flora POV

I jump down and look around frantically, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Helia?" I call, running towards the distant figure.

I immediately recognise his face and practically jump onto him, hugging him. He pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"You scared me," he said, laughing a little, but seemed relieved. I had never been so happy to see him before in my life. It was a relief.

"I'm sorry, but now's really not the time to catch up," I say, pulling away and smiling apologetically.

"What's going on?" he asks.

"As I said. No time," I say, taking his hand and dragging him behind, "Ogron and his crew are after us."

I pick up the lace and begin to run, Helia following. I suddenly come to a stop.

"What is it?" Helia asks.

"Bloom," I say, turning around and running direction of the building we were on top of earlier, "I forgot about her!"

I completely forgot. I can't risk her going back and them catching her. I know it's really risky, but I can defend myself and she can't.

If I'm smart and quick, I could maybe even take the Wizards out and get healed. Of course, I'll have to go through telling everyone but that is the least of my problems at the moment.

"Flora, stop!" I hear Helia call, "you need to tell me what's going on!"

"There's no time!" I repeat, calling behind me.

In the distance, sure enough, I can just about make out the familiar red hair. There are three other people with her.

"Bloom!" I call out to her.

I see her turn around and run in my direction. I give her a hug and see she has met up with Sky, Tecna and Timmy.

"I know what you're all going to say but now's not really the time for lectures," I quickly speak before anyone else can speak.

"Yeah," Bloom agrees, nodding.

"We need to find the others," I tell them and they seem to agree.

"Yeah. But, how did you get down?" Bloom asks.

I can see the confused looks from everyone else but no one questions the conversation.

"I flew, I had no choice," I sigh.

They all stay silent. I realise everyone still doesn't know about the whole thing about me changing. I really don't want to cause a panic, so I just shrug.

"I had them all distracted for Roxy," I say.

"Wait, what? Where is she?" Bloom asks.

"The Dark Circle. Her and I were able to communicate and we came up with a plan," I say. We can hear faint crashes and screams.

"We need to go, Flora," Bloom says, "we need to stop them!"

I know that if I don't find my friends quick enough the Wizards will. I can't let that happen.

I take out my phone and call Aisha, to try and find out where she is.

"Aisha! Where are you?" I ask once she answers the phone.

"I don't know but I'm with Brandon, Musa, Riven and Nabu. We can't find Stella anywhere," she says, sounding urgent.

"No way, if they're anyway near her it won't be good. We need to find her soon," I mutter under my breath.

"Do you think they have her?" She asks, although I know she thinks they do.

"Trust me, they've got her. Meet us at the woods on the outskirts of town," I instruct.

"Across from the hospital?" She asks.

"Yeah, that's it," I confirm and hang up the phone after saying goodbye.

"What did she say?" Bloom and Tecna ask in unison.

"They can't find Stella, the Wizards have her," I reply, frowning.

"How do you know?" Sky asks me.

"I know, trust me," I say simply, "it seems like a move they would make."

The girls nod at me as as we wait for everyone else, apart from Stella, to show up. After a few minutes we finally spot them in the distance and we all run to meet each other.

"You are crazy," Aisha shakes her head at me, laughing.

"That's a lovely greeting to someone who nearly just lost their life," I can't help but laugh with her.

"Seriously, though. We spent a while looking for Stella, she's nowhere," Brandon shakes his head and folds his arms.

"We'll get her back. I just need a little time to figure things out," I tell him.

"Yeah," Bloom agrees with me.

"What happened to you two anyway?" Sky asks us.

"Ogron took us to the top of a building. I'm not sure why but we were able to get away," I explained and Bloom nods in agreement.

"Where are they now?" Timmy asks.

"I don't know," I shrug, "we should look."

"We'll be right back," Bloom says, taking me by the arm.

Of course, Aisha, Musa and Tecna follow, after telling the guys to stay where they are.

"What did they do to you up there?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Apart from the whole "suicide mission" or whatever, you are hiding something from us and we want to know what. Please, Flora?" Aisha says.

"Fine. But you promise, one, you won't tell the specialists and two, you won't freak out," I say and they all nod their heads.

"I-" I take a deep breath, "remember, at the start of all this. When I turned evil or whatever?" I say.

"Yeah," they all say, nodding.

"And how it nearly happened again?" I continue.

More nodding.

"It's- it's happening again," I admit.

I look at the ground, unable to see any of their faces. I avoid eye contact as an uncomfortable silence is created.

I see Bloom go to walk back to the specialists and I grab her arm, "please, don't."

"What do we do?" She whisper-shouts, freaking out.

"I don't know! But I don't have a lot of time, so I say we find Stella and Roxy and get out of this mess I got us all into," I say, marching up the hill.

I hear sighs and the girls follow me.

"We need a plan," I demand as I reach the top.