Chapter 19

Aisha POV

I wake up early like I usually do.

I decide to wait for Flora before I make breakfast, but she doesn't appear. I go upstairs to see if she's awake. It's unusual for her to still be asleep.

I knock on the door twice. No answer.

"Flora?" I call quietly, trying not to wake up the others.

I open the door a little, to see if she's asleep. She isn't in her bed, so I open the door fully. She is nowhere to be found. I look around her room, and find a note.

Hey Winx. Please don't tell the guys about this note. Roxy is in trouble and I went to go help her. Please cover for me? I owe you all big time!

I am shocked that she went out on her own, and gather the other girls in her room.

"What do we do?" I ask them desperately.

Before they answer, we hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Our eyes widen, as the Specialists come into Flora's room.

They must have heard us panicking, I mentally slap myself.

"What's all the commotion?" Sky asks, rubbing his tired eyes.

The girls and I just look at each other, not knowing what to say. It seemed that none of us were very good liars.

"Where's Flora?" Helia asks, looking around the room. No one says anything.

"What's going on?" Riven asks.

"Well-" I begin, but stop and look at the girls.

"We don't have a choice, do we?" Stella asks and they all shake their heads.

"I will," Bloom says and we nod.

"The Wizards are back," she says, "they didn't show up again until now."

"Now?" Helia looks confused.

"Roxy was in danger, she clearly alerted Flora and Flora's gone," Bloom says.

I give Nabu the note and they all read it. I then pull out my phone and call Flora. I ask her where she is and what she's doing. She tells me she's in the air and that Roxy's gone.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she says quickly.

"No! You're going to get yourself killed!" I try to warn her, but she hangs up.

"What do we do now?" I sigh.

"We look for her!" Stella jumps up.

The specialists block her path, shaking their heads.

"You'll stay here, we will go," Brandon says.

As they leave, despite our protests, they lock the door so we can't get out. No matter how much we scream and yell, they don't let us out.

I point at the open window, "look, an opening!let's go!"

"Are you crazy?" Stella steps away from the window.