Chapter 6

Flora POV

"Could everyone come in here a minute please?" I shout into the kitchen and dining room area where everyone is still sitting.

They all hear me and come and sit down. I sit beside Helia and everyone else looks at me expectantly.

"The Wizards are still lurking around us. I can feel it. I've told you all about the visions but I'm starting to believe they're true. I see Ogron, and I know it sounds crazy but I think he's actually there, talking to me. He was showing me flashbacks and I still don't understand what they all mean," I explain.

"So you think these visions are real?" Bloom asks.

"I'm not sure, but some of them have already come true," I frown, "like the house one."

"Flashbacks? Why would he show you them?" Sky asks.

"I'm not sure," I shrug, "but I don't know why he isn't making a move."

"Maybe he's waiting for the other wizards?" Riven suggests.

"But isn't Ogron supposed to be their leader?" Musa asks.

"I guess," I sigh.

"So what does it all mean?" Brandon asks.

"Look guys, that's not important right now. Those guys could be planning to attack us and we need to be prepared," Riven stands up.

"I agree with Riven," Helia nods.

"Look, lets just keep our guard up, okay? If they come, we'll be ready, no need to get all riled up," Aisha says and we all nod in agreement.

We all head upstairs to our newly individual rooms, until Bloom calls us to meet in her room.

"Flora, we understand you've been having a hard time lately, so why don't we all go out for some coffee?" She suggests.

"Sure but, I still feel bad about everything," I smile sadly.

"We know. It's horrible, but we can't just sit around moping all day!" Stella folds her arms.

"I know, thank you, I just need to calm down a little. Too much drama for one day." I smile appreciatively.

"Flora it's only eleven in the morning you know," Musa jokes and we all laugh.

"Thank you," I say and we all take part in a group hug.

Tecna POV

We agree to go to the mall to de-stress for a bit. We walk into a small coffee shop and sit at a slightly larger table than the rest to fit the six of us. I decide to go and grab the coffee for once, seeing as it was usually one of the other girls.

When I receive the first one which is Flora's I tap her on the shoulder and she jumps and spins round.

"Oh, sorry Tecna," she laughs.

"It's okay, I think we're all a little paranoid," I say and laugh along with her.

I hand her her drink and she thanks me.
I get the others and myself a drink and we all begin to talk.

"What do you thing Ogron's deal is, then?" Stella asks and takes a sip of her coffee.

"I don't know, but it can't be good," Flora says, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nothing is ever good with them," Aisha joins in and we all nod.

"Did he tell you what he wanted?" Bloom asks, "Ogron, I mean."

"No, he just showed me things like when they took me and other things that didn't make sense," her eyes stay glued to the cup in front of her, "I just don't understand."

"Don't let it get to you, Flo. That's what they want, to scare you," Musa says and Flora nods.

"Yeah, don't give them what they want," I say and the girls agree.

We sit and talk and laugh for about an hour then we do some shopping, or, Stella did, and we carried her bags. Either way we had fun.

"I think we should head home now, they'll be wondering where we are," Bloom says and we agree.

We head back to the house and see the guys watching TV. Again.

"Where's Helia?" Flora asks, looking around the guys.

"Upstairs," Sky says, not taking his eyes off the TV. She sighs and goes upstairs, leaving the bags by the door.

Flora POV

I slowly make my way up the stairs and knock on the door softly.

"Helia?" I call quietly.

"Yeah?" He calls back, sounding distracted.

"It's me, can I come in?" I ask.

"Sure," he replies, allowing me to open the door. I slowly open the door and see him painting something at his desk. I smile.

"Are you okay?" I ask, sitting on the edge of his bed across from him.

"Yeah, fine," he mumbles, still not looking at me, his eyes focused on the painting.

"Helia, look at me please," he turns round slowly and finally his eyes meet mine, "it's important. I really need to talk to you."

"Okay," he sighs defeatedly, putting down the paintbrush, "is everything okay?"

"I don't want you to be angry at me," I frown.

His face softens, "I could never be angry at you. I'm just worried about you. It wasn't your fault, but you really have to be careful now that the Wizards of the Black Circle are back in our lives."

"That's exactly why I had to talk you you," I nod, "I know we'll have to do whatever it takes to get rid of them. We will get rid of them once and for all. I don't care what we have to do, Helia."

"Me neither," he looks away,"they're destroying our lives and I won't stand for it anymore."

"Yeah," I nod, not quite knowing what else to say to him, "okay."

It's all the same talk. We say we need to do something, that we won't let the wizards win, but when will we actually do something about them?

"Okay," I repeat, "but can we agree to tell each other everything? No more secrets," I hold my hand out for him to shake.

Helia laughs, taking it and we shake hands, "no more secrets."