Chapter 28

Helia POV

I couldn't stop worrying about Flora. Again. I was frustrated and saddened at the same time.

I was exhausted from everything the Wizards had done to us. If feels as though we haven't been just normal (or at least, as normal as we can get) people in years, and we haven't.

I needed to know how to get her back, and my mind was racing the whole way to Faragonda's office.

What if there's nothing she can do? She's our last hope!

The two huge door swung open and we all walked inside.

"Please, come in," Miss Faragonda invited us in with a dull, saddened tone, "we noticed Flora wasn't with you all when you arrived back and I could only assume the worst."

I tensed.

Roxy nodded,"yes, well, that's what we wanted to talk to you about."

Miss faragonda sighed, "go on, dear."

Roxy then went on to explain absolutely everything to Miss Faragonda, leaving nothing out. She sighed deeply, elbows on her desk and hands clasped.

"Is there anything you can do, Miss Faragonda?" I asked, silently praying for a solution.

"I will not lie to you all- at the moment I have no idea what to do," she replied apologetically.

I stared at the floor, trying to calm myself down.

"I will call a meeting with all the teachers. Here at Alfea, at Red Fountain and Cloud Tower. We will not let them off that easy," Miss Faragonda tells us.

I nod, grateful for her reassurance, "we will do everything we can to help."

We left the room, and as the doors closed behind us Bloom spoke up, "we will train as much as we can until a solution has been found. We need to get stronger."

We all nodded in agreement.

I'm going to get her back.

Aisha POV

The teachers haven't really spoke to us about their plan to save Flora, but we have our own.

It seems that we found a loophole in the whole "no magic" thing.

"When a fairy loses her wings, it seems as if they are gone forever, but they grow back. Slowly but surely. Until one day, they are even better than before. In some cases, the same can be said about fairy magic. A fairy will always stay a fairy, no matter what. I am here to help you regain your magic, and become stronger than you once were," our new magic trainer, Miss Dahlia told us.

We'd been training hard the past week to get our strength up both physically and magically.

Miss Faragonda ordered some of the best magic teachers to train us and day by day we're slowly getting our magic back, but who knows if it's enough.

Hopefully all the hard work pays off.

All this time we're getting stronger, so are they. I can't help but worry about Flora this whole time, not knowing what has become of her eats at me every day.

Just as we were practising levitation, we heard a knock on the door.

"Okay ladies, good work for today. I think you've pushed yourself far enough," Miss Faragonda enters, clasping her hands. As she is about to leave, she turns round again.