Chapter 10

Flora POV

I wake up to the most horrible headache I had ever experienced. I had them in the past due to stress but this didn't feel like my usual headache.. I turn onto my stomach and put my face as deep into my pillow as possible.

I feel like it's only getting worse. I slowly stand up, putting all of my weight into my dressing table. I slowly walk to the bathroom, careful not to trip over.

Once in the hallway, I suddenly feel light-headed and fall to the floor. With my remaining energy, I see a pair of feet standing beside my head. The person had black shoes.

"Winx," I breathe out, as I slowly fade into unconsciousness before I can identify the person next to me.

I jolt awake, feeling sweat dripping down my forehead. I look around and gasp. I was there again. I recognised the chains, the blank walls and the dull atmosphere.

No, no, please don't let them have taken me again, I pleaded in my head although I knew it was true.

"Flora?" I hear a familiar voice whisper my name into the darkness.

"Bloom? Are you okay?" I whisper back.

"I think so, but where are we? I don't remember much but I think I fell or something," she replies.

"The Wizards' base of operations, wherever that is. I've been here before," I frown.

One by one, the girls slowly begin to wake up and I explain everything to them. I assured them we'd be okay, though I wasn't completely sure. It was better than them panicking.

Hours and hours had passed. We were freezing cold, with nothing to do except stare into space or whisper to each other. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed I was still in my nightwear. I couldn't see the rest of the girls but I could make out the outlines of my body.

I snap out of my daydream and notice that the girls have gone silent. Is it just me or has the temperature dropped my about fifty degrees all of a sudden?

I shudder and pull my arms tighter around myself, rubbing them frantically to try and generate some heat. I suddenly hear the faint slam of a door and I don't know if I should be scared or relieved.

The door allows light to shine into the room and I can now see clearly. Ogron enters the room and the sight of him fills me with rage. This man had kidnapped my friends and I and left us in a freezing cold, dark room for hours.

"Where are we?" I ask furiously. He strangely doesn't close the door but instead walks over to me.

"We're in the Omega dimension," he smirks and walks over to me, "where you and your little fairy friends thought you could trap us."

"W-what?" I cannot believe my ears. How are we still alive? It's been so long in this freezing cold temperature.

"Don't worry, we won't kill you," he laughs, "we put a little spell on you to make sure of that. Although, it doesn't stop you from being cold completely."

"What do you mean?" I yank at my chains.

"We only need your friends here for their magic. They can be killed off after we have extracted it," he tells me, leaning against the wall behind me so I can't see him.

"But they could freeze to death in this cold!" I gasp.

"They won't. As I said we cast a spell on you all so the cold won't kill you. It will hurt, no doubt about it but death by the cold is no fun for us. I like to run things a certain way around here," he chuckles lowly and walks back into my line of sight.

Before I can reply, he speaks again, "think about who's side you're on, Flora. Think."

He slams the door and exits the room, causing a few of the Winx to stir in their sleep. I can't actually tell if they are unconscious or sleeping. I hope it's sleeping.

"Gosh, it's freezing," Bloom says after half an hour or so, making me sigh with relief, thank goodness, it was sleep.

"You can say that again," Stella rolls her eyes.

Even when she's cold Stella's still Stella, I can't help but chuckle quietly to myself.

"Bloom, do you think you could heat us up?" I ask, shivering again.

"I'll try, but I don't know if I have enough energy," she sighs.

She tightly closed her eyes and her dragon wraps around us and we feel warmth again. The room is illuminated and I can tell Bloom is struggling.

"Bloom, sweetie it's okay, don't wear yourself out," I insist but she shakes her head.

"No, no, it's okay. I've got this," I can tell there's no point arguing with her. She's determined to keep us all warm.

"Here," Stella says and summons her magic to help and makes Bloom's job a little easier.

"Thanks," she smiles and the light fairy nods.

Helia POV

"Good work boys," Rick congratulates us after another day of work as he closes the bar.

"Thanks," we thank him in unison, putting away our trays and other work equipment.

Timmy closes his laptop lid and walks over to us, giving us a friendly wave and a smile.

"Yeah, good work guys," Timmy says and we roll our eyes.

Timmy often comes with us to do his work and orders a lot of smoothies. I didn't think someone could drink that many smoothies in such a short period of time.

"Let's hit the road, guys," Nabu announces and we all head to our parked cars outside the bar.

Once we arrive home, Riven calls into the seemingly empty house, "hello? Winx?"

After looking around and realising the girls are gone, I decide to call Flora. I hear her phone buzzing and find it in her room. Her room is a complete mess and the door was already open.

"Hey, you guys!" I call. The guys run into Flora's room.

"What is going on?" Brandon scratches his head in confusion. We search the house but find nothing. No one. The place is a mess.

"I don't know, but it doesn't look good," I say and they agree.

"Do you think it's them?" Sky wonders, causing us all to give each other knowing looks.

"Let's not jump to conclusions," Riven shakes his head, "they might just be out."

I agree with Riven but we all know it's in the back of each other's minds. What if it was the wizards and we're not overreacting? We decide to wait it out. I stay downstairs awake all night but no sight of any of them.

I can't sleep. I try to think of where they are, what they're doing.

I am sick with worry and can't help but dream up scenarios of where Flora is and if she's safe.