Chapter 2

Flora POV

I wake up in a dark, unusual place. I try to move but notice that my arms and legs are chained to a table. I try to move around but they close tighter on my legs, making me gasp in pain. How do they tighten when I move?

"Well, look who finally woke up," Ogron says as he enters the room from a door that blends into the wall.

"What do you want?" I demand.

"I want you to help me, Flora," he states.

"Why do you think I would ever help you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Well, you have an extremely rare condition. So rare, in fact, I never even believed it existed. Not with that much power-"

"I get the point, Ogron," I roll my eyes.

He begins to pace around the room, "I've discovered that if you possess dark energy it causes a reaction which combines both your good and evil powers instead of just changing them to evil. Of course, a fairy like you cannot control dark magic so it will take over you, You'd never be able to control it," he explains.

"What happens then?" I ask.

He stops, "then? You become the most powerful being in existence."

"What if I don't want to be the most powerful being in existence?" I ask him.

"You don't have a choice. I can easily put dark magic inside of you and you will want to help," he says looking over at me.

I begin to wiggle the chains but my throbbing wrist reminds me why they're throbbing. I need to remember that they tighten!

"Oh yeah, I wouldn't try escaping anytime soon," he says and waves his hand over my face and I become unconscious.

Helia POV

We agreed to send the pixies and pets to Alfea until it was safe again. Who knows when that'll be. I am really worried about Flora. Timmy is on his computer and Tecna is helping him to find Flora's location.

Everyone else is either pacing the room nervously or sitting, staring into space. Even though we are all worried about Flora, we have another huge problem. Four of them.

We got lucky last time, killing them but now nobody knows what will happen. These guys are dangerous, and are probably stronger than when we last fought them.

"Hey, uh, guys?" Timmy calls worriedly and we all look at the computer.

The numbers and letters no longer form words, but just a mess that we can't read anymore. The screen is flashing and beeping.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"I don't know!" Timmy yells in a panic.

I hear some sort of whooshing noise and we all gasp as Timmy's computer screen blacks out.

Tecna POV

We decided to visit Miss Faragonda.

"Grazelda, do you think it could be?" The Headmistress has a worried expression on her face.

"I'm not sure, Flora is such a kind girl. It really wouldn't suit her," Miss Grazelda is also deep in thought.

"Yes, but it's a clever way to hide it," Miss Faragonda suggests.