Kat's surprise

Donald wakes up getting ready to wash dragons, he loved it because the dragons were always so thankful. And some of them played making it fun. Sampson was by far the most playful.

Kat knocks on his door.
"You about ready? Got two special jobs for you."

Opening his door with a smile. "I'm ready to make some dragons shine. What is the special jobs?"

Kat smiles and chuckles.
"Good because you are giving Sadie and Ranger baths today."

Donald just stares at Kat with a look of disbelief.
"I thought you were not going to let me wash them. Didn't you say it was too dangerous right now?"

Kat puts her hand on his shoulder.
"You did so well with Shimmer and the others I thought why not. Besides you need to get familiar with them, you are going to be washing them after every race."

Following Kat to the washing area she says.
"Say hello to Sadie and Ranger. The champions that call Dragon Haven home."

Sadie is a light gold color her wings are gold color with a silver lining around the edges of her wings. Because of her color Sadie's eyes are a rare royal blue. Ranger is forest green color with a darker color green on his wings. Ranger's eyes are a forest green. Both are 15 ft long and 12.5 ft tall.

Kat goes to the two dragons rubbing both on their snouts she says.
"Hello my champions this is Donald my brother, he will be giving you baths today."

Sadie sniffing Donald she looks into his eyes snorting loudly she licks his cheek, Ranger sniffs him and nudges Donald.

Kat says with a surprised look. "They have never accepted anyone that quickly. Do you have any dragon treats?"

Donald looks at Kat with surprise in his eyes and says.
"Really? And what is a dragon treat?"

Kat smiles and pulls two what looked like a ball made of dog food.
"These are dragon treats. It is a mixture of three different kinds of meat. Beef, chicken and pork it also has several different vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for scales, horns, teeth and digestive health." Kat takes a bite of one and hands it to Donald.
"It won't hurt you. Go ahead take a bite."

Donald looks at it and Sadie takes it from him with her tounge. She growls happily as she eats it. Kat gives the other one to Ranger.

Sadie picks up the brush and puts it into Donald's hands and growls at him. Ranger is holding the water nozzle and he snorts at Donald.

Kat goes to take the brush and Sadie growls so Kat tries to take the water nozzle and Ranger growls.

Kat says with her hands up in surrender.
"Ok I won't help, I'll let you have it your way."

Donald looks at Kat and she says with a smile.
"Sorry brother but they want you to do it and they aren't going to let anyone else help. Don't worry you can handle it."

As Donald starts to wash Ranger Sadie watches his every move after he gets done with Ranger he turns to Sadie and starts to wash her.

Kat walking by says.
"Keep your eye on Sadie she can be a little playful and not like Shimmer was with you."

Thoughts of Sadie doing bedroom things to him start to fill his mind and he keeps his eye on her.

Thinking to himself as Donald washes Sadie.
"Why would Sadie do that? I'm worried about nothing."

Little dose he know but Sadie is capable of doing that. Sadie feels a connection between this human and her. A connection that has not been seen or heard of in 100 years. A connection that is only shared by a small number of people. But Donald is actually a dragon rider warrior, a title that is shared by 10 every 100 years. According to legend a rider warrior and their dragon were inseparable, they slept together, ate together, bathed together. And yes shared intimate moments together, yes that means they had sex. That act alone brought dragon and rider so close together they could predict the others thoughts and actions.