"Donald is missing!"

Tim and Johnny run into the ranch house.
"Kat we can't find Donald anywhere. And before you ask yes we checked all of his thinking spots."

Kat calls the other teams and gets the same answer.
"No he is not here, but we will help look for him."

Tim calls the DPO.
"Donald is missing, we can't find him anywhere."

The DPO Secretary says.
"Ok, activating search and rescue teams."

At the DPO headquarters alarms start wailing.
"Attention all prsonell we have a Code 1, I repeat we have a Code 1 Donald has been reported as missing all search and rescue teams activate."

The atmosphere turns frantic as the S.N.R. teams gather information and gear.

The head of operations calls all search and rescue teams to a meeting.
"Ok here is what we know so far. Dragon Haven is searching the ranch all the race teams are helping to find him. Donald's last known location was asleep in his enclosure I want you to start there and follow any leads you find. This is priority one that we find him, the president of the United States is giving him a award for all of his work. The president will be arriving at Dragon Haven in two days, find Donald and get him back to Dragon Haven."

Donald's son Lucas says. "Everyone of you are to take a dragon with you. The only reason I'm saying that is you can't think like a dragon but all have you have been trained to understand dragons."

Kat is sitting at the table with everyone they hear two heavy thudding sounds outside and then they hear Thor.
"Kat are you here? It's Thor and Samantha."

Thor and Samantha are the two largest of Donald and Sadie's first children, Thor is a gold color with silver wings, Samantha is a shimmering purple color. And both are officers in the armed forces. Samantha is a lieutenant in the US Air Force and Thor is a captain in the US Marines.

Kat runs outside and says.
"Thor, Samantha it is good to see you. Your father has gone missing and we can't find him anywhere."

Thor growls.
"Do you know if anyone took him against his will?"

Kat says sadly.
"We don't know, he was here last night I sat with him for a few hours and then went to bed."

Samantha says with a look of slight panic.
"Kat call our unit if someone took him against his will they have just declared war on us. If it is war they want its war they get."

Thor says with a stern tone.
"We don't have time to wait for them father could be in danger. We must start our search for him and you know I'm right lieutenant."

Samantha nods and says.
"Yes I know you are right captain."

Kat says afraid of all hell breaking loose.
"Hold on you two we don't know if he is in danger."

Thor looks at Kat.
"Why take that chance. Lieutenant you take control of the search efforts I am going to go on a hunt."

Samantha snaps to attention.
"Yes captain right away."

Both Thor and Samantha take off

Kat shakes her head.
"Those two are impulsive just like their father. Hopefully I didn't start a fire."

Kat did not start a fire but she did give the two most aggressive of Donald's children a reason to unleash hell if needed. And Thor is known in the Marines as Dr. Chaos, Samantha has the reputation of Piss off at your own risk because she takes shit from no one.