The Connection

As Donald begins to wash Sadie he starts to feel something. Then he hears a female voice in his mind.

"Oh this feels so good. I so needed this. Oh, oh yeah that's the spot."

Donald freezes and looks around
"Who said that?" With a slightly worried look.

The mysterious voice chuckles
"It was me silly. Sadie I said that. Wait you can hear me?!"

Donald looks at Sadie a confused look on his face that makes Sadie laugh.

Donald swallows hard and says
"Sadie I can hear you. What the hell is going on? How can I hear you? Please tell me I'm not going crazy."

Sadie says looking into Donald's eyes
"You can hear me because you have a rare gift. It also happens that you are my mate."

Donald drops the brush and stares at Sadie not blinking frozen in his spot. It was as if time had frozen around Donald only.

Sadie nudges Donald and gives a inquisitive look
"Hello my love. Hey take a breath you are turning blue."

Sadie pokes Donald in the stomach and makes him take a breath.

Sadie says with a laugh.
"You need to remember to breathe. I don't want my mate to fall over dead I just found you."

Donald puts his hand on Sadie's snout and Sadie starts to purr.
"Oh how I love your touch. It feels so nice. Only my true love could have this effect on me."

Donald asks sounding like a complete idiot.
"What do you mean by your true love? And why do I have the feeling that you are my mate?"

Sadie licks Donald's hand and she gives a growl of approval
"Please listen to me you are a very special human. Our lives were dictated by the gods before both of us were born. We were chosen to be the catalyst for change. I love you and I need you please don't be afraid."

Donald feels like he is to be with Sadie not just friends but as mates. And he feels safe with Sadie.

Without thinking Sadie asks
"Mate with me, become my mate I love you and I need you."

Donald surprised by Sadie and he says.
"Hold on a second. You and me were chosen to be the catalyst for change and I am also your mate? What the hell is going on here not that I don't believe you Sadie but what the fuck is happening? I feel like I'm in a dream."

Sadie is having trouble controlling herself being this close to her true love has Sadie ready to tackle and strip Donald. In an attempt to control herself Sadie's snout goes down Donald's shorts. Unable to move Donald is taken over by the rush of pleasure as Sadie licks on Donald's manhood.

Donald closes the curtain and starts to pleasure Sadie. First Donald slides his finger into her warm slit. Bending forward his toung finds her entrance as he starts to lick and thrust it into her wiggling it around. Finding her sensitive g spot he begins to suck and kiss. Taken over by waves of pleasure Sadie can only hang on as wave after wave of tingling sensations rip through her body driving her crazy. After a few minutes Donald penetrates and makes love to Sadie.

Sadie lost in the pleasure as she starts grunting and pushing back on Donald. Her mating instincts taking over Sadie is at the mercy of Donald and the waves of pleasure continue pounding her body. Sadie says with pure passion.
"Yes you feel so good inside of me. Don't stop please go faster."

After Donald gets done Sadie says looking into Donald's eyes.
"We are now one and I want you to be my rider at my last race. Promise me that you will guide me to victory in my last race."

Donald out of breath from the intense mating session.
"I will guide you to victory in your last race my love. I promise you that I will."

Donald thinks to himself.
"This is crazy, I just had sex with a dragon and I loved it. What am I going to tell Kat? Will she be angry at me or will she be ok with it?"