Race Day

Silver Fire and Black Kat (that is Kat's race name) arrive at the track.

The announcer says.
"There they are Sadie and Ranger Dragon Haven will have two in this race Sadie only needs one more win and she will be crowned Grand Champion of the dragon races. And it looks like Silver Fire and Sadie is not going to make it easy for Ranger and Black Kat."

Silver Fire leans over to Black Kat.
"No matter what happens we are both winners. And it is because of these wonderful dragons."

Black Kat says with a smile. "Ageed, but you and Sadie are competitors may the best team win."

The flag drops and Sadie and Ranger are side by side. 4 laps into the race Sadie and Ranger are still side by side.

The announcer says with pure excitement.
"A new lap record 45 seconds and it is Sadie and Ranger tied for first place. This is an exciting race."

Silver Fire leans forward and whispers.
"Now Sadie dragon speed."

Sadie pulls her wings in and rolls, she takes a commanding lead.

The announcer says with excitement in his voice.
"Sadie just performed the twist of fate! And now has a commanding lead it will be almost impossible for anyone to catch her now. Ranger just performed the twist of fate! And now it is Sadie and Ranger for the tie for first Flash takes second and Wild Style takes third. What a finish this will go into the record books as the crowning achievement of Sadie Grand Champion of the dragon races. And two perfectly executed twist of fate."

Kat shaking looks at Donald.
"You scared the hell out of me and then Ranger pulls the same. I thought I was going to die but it was the most heart pounding thing I have ever done."

Donald says with a knowing smile.
"It is called the Twist Of Fate many have died attempting it but I worked with Sadie and Ranger for many long hours to be able to successfully complete it."

Kat flops back on Ranger and screams with excitement, both Sadie and Ranger roar with excitement as the crowd cheers with excitement.

Donald thinks to himself.
"A new fire has been lit within Kat. It is time to reveal a secret to her, a secret that both Sadie and Ranger know. Kat is a dragon rider warrior as well, and both mom and dad knew this that is why mom didn't want her to become a dragon ranch owner."