The President

As Donald waits for the arrival of the president he hears Thor and Samantha talking.
"It is about time that dad got what he deserves for all of his hard work as human and dragon for bringing humans and dragons closer together." Samantha says happily.

Thor nods and smiles.
"Yes you are right sister, father has sacrificed so much for all. I am happy for him, it is about fucking time."

Donald looks at both of them.
"I know you are happy for me. But I request that you refrain from using foul language when the president arrives. After he leaves we can party and cuss up a storm. I only ask this out of respect."

Thor nods.
"Yes dad, sorry but I am so happy for you."

Kat says with excitement.
"We all are, and your children are right Donald. You deserve this and so much more."

The president walks up with members of the secret service. "Where is the hero Donald?"

Donald quietly scoffs at being called a hero. Samantha looks at him and lightly kicks Donald giving him a look that says. 'Really?'

Thor replies with pride in his voice.
"He stands between us Mr. President."

Thor says with athourty.
"Escort detail attention, present arms." The president salutes Thor says.
"Escort detail order arms, detail parade rest."

The president says with a smile. "Donald for all of your hard work and your unwavering commitment to bring dragons and humans closer together. I present you with a Silver Star, for your taking injuries to save others I also present you with a Purple Heart and for your willingness to help I am appointing you Ambassador to the United Nations for all dragons and human rights and relations. And if you could would you come to my daughter's wedding and perform a dragon marriage ceremony?"

Donald smiles and nods.
"I would love to Mr. President but I request that my children Thor and Samantha walk with the bride and groom on their wedding day and I demand that the wedding be performed here at Dragon Haven."

The president smiles and says. "They were having trouble deciding on a location, My daughter is going to squeal with happiness when I tell her this. You, Sadie, Ranger and White Knight are her favorite dragons at the races. She has all of your races recorded for all of the race teams here at Dragon Haven."

Donald smiles and chuckles. "Then her wedding will take place during the championship race in 3 weeks."

The president nods and says.
"This is going to be a wedding that my daughter is never going to forget."

Donald looks at Kat and says.
"Kat, I need you to call in a few orders for the reception and of course the wedding. I'm going to get some of the dragons that don't race to help with getting everything set up. Thor, Samantha I need you two to get in contact with your commanding officer and tell him or her that I need you temporarily reassigned to wedding detail under my command. Mr. President, you are to handle all the logistics and finances."

Kat smiles and says.
"Consider it done!"

Thor and Samantha nod and snap to attention.
"Yes sir. We will take care of that immediately."

The President nods and says.
"No problem Donald, I'll get some people on it as soon as I get back to the White House."

Donald smiles and nods.
"I'm going to make sure your daughter never forgets her wedding day. I've already got the perfect location and time in mind. Race day, at the Donald Lovell Memorial Track."

Kat smiles and says.
"This is going to be a wedding that no one will ever forget."

The president leaves and gets everything started for the logistics and finances.

Kat gets the orders for the food and snacks in.

Thor and Samantha both revive reassignment orders, stating that they are to stay under Donald's command until he releases them back to their units.