Silver Fire Fires Back

After a message from The DPO Donald sends a message back telling them to say that to his face.

Two days later The DPO shows up and say.
"Where is Donald we must speak to him he has become very aggressive to us."

Donald lands with Ranger and looks at the DPO.
"I warned you I will not tolerate interference from you. And what have you done? You interfered with what had no concern to you, and you say I am aggressive? I was asked to teach the Twist Of Fate to the other teams and I agreed. You have over stepped your boundaries and angered and offended me. Until I receive an apology from you I will no longer help you with dragon placement, you will have to guess what the dragons are telling you. And your so called dragon rider on the DPO panel is a fake."

With that Donald leaves.

Kat looks at the DPO with a knowing smile.
"He has more power than you think, all the teams respect and honor him and he can call for a recall of the DPO panel and he can and will get it. He only has what is best in mind when it comes to us. You would be wise to acknowledge that. Work with him not against him."

Kat stops and looks at the DPO.
"If you don't I will call for a recall myself. It seems like you are against us not for us."

The DPO stands with a look of surprise and shock on their faces. "I think they are right we have been selfish and not doing what we were elected to do." DPO 1 says.

DPO 2 asks.
"Then how do we fix this?"

DPO 1 says and shakes his head.
"What we should have done months ago make Donald a DPO panel member."

The other 3 DPO look and one says.
"You want him on the panel?"

DPO 1 says nodding.
"Yes we have been failing for the last 6 months and I do believe we are on the verge of a recall."

One week later a recall of the DPO panel is underway, on grounds of failure to fulfill duties as required of all DPO personnel.

As the current DPO defend their actions Donald sits as the head of the recall panel.

DPO 1 says.
"We are going to add a fourth member to the DPO panel. Donald we have agreed to make you lead of all DPO operations our current system is failing and we need help and your words and Kat's words made us realize that new direction and ideas are needed to keep up with the ever changing world we live in. It is clear to us we have failed all of you."

Every one at the recall hearing is completely silent the DPO panel waits for Donald's reply after a few moments Donald looks at the DPO panel.
"I accept but under one condition, You allow me to change regulations that are out of date and no longer relevant."

DPO 1 nods and says.
"Agreed, and we also will allow you to bring anyone you want. To help restore the faith in the DPO. It is time for us to pull our heads out of our ass and accept that times have changed. We need to get back to the true reason we are here."