Dragon poop

Donald sighs and grabs a bucket, shovel and the keys to the atv. He had been put on dragon poop clean up with Ethan.

Ethan smiles and chuckles.
"Come on, it isn't that bad. Yeah it sucks, but if we didn't keep the stuff picked up the smell would be terrible."

Donald nods and shakes his head.
"I'm actually supposed to be training with Sadie and Ranger."

Ethan smiles and chuckles.
"Hey we all have to do our part of dragon poo duty. If we didn't keep it cleaned up all you would smell is dragon poo and not to mention the health problems it would cause. And don't get me started on dragon worm." Ethan shutters. "Nasty!"

Donald nods and smiles.
"I wonder if I'm gonna pick up some of Sadie and Ranger's? I might actually tease them a little."

Actually Donald had lost a bet with Kat and this was what Kat had said Donald would have to do if he lost. As they get to the field Donald sees a pile of dragon poop he couldn't believe how big it was. And to make it worse it looked like a brown chunky puddle.

Ethan laughs and says.
"You hungry? Fresh dragon poo stew."

Donald gags and says.
"That's disgusting Ethan!"

Ethan laughs and grabs a shovel.
"Yeah but that was funny. Besides Kat did the same thing to me when I first started here."

Donald nods and grabs the other shovel and the bucket.
"Funny but gross. And I thought I had a sick sense of humor."

Ethan smiles and says.
"Looks like Sadie is going to give you a surprise."

Donald watches as Sadie stops and looks at him as she squats and drops a fresh steaming pile of dragon poop.

Donald shakes his head and says with a laugh.
"Really Sadie? You just had to look straight at me while you took a dump."

Sadie shakes her head, snorts and walks off.

Ethan starts laughing and puts his hand on Donald's shoulder.
"I'm gonna let you have that one."

Donald looks at Ethan and says with a sarcastic tone.
"Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it."

Ethan smiles and says.
"No problem buddy. Glad I could help."

After what seemed like forever Donald and Ethan make the last trip to the compost pile.

Donald scrapes the trailer with his shovel and tosses the last of the dragon poop on the pile.
"I need a shower. I smell like dragon crap and I've got to try to get some training in today."

Ethan laughs and points to the sun.
"Forget about it, Kat won't let anyone do anything with the dragons this late."