Chapter 13

"What did you say?" I giggle.

His cheeks couldn't have turned more red. I smile softly but change the subject. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

"So Brazil right?"

"R-right.. Brazil" he smiles, his cheeks still stained pink.

Ugh he's such a cutie.

"I'll look up the rubric on my laptop. I forgot what he wanted us to include on the project." He mumbles.

"Oh alright." I reply.

He starts looking through his laptop while I sit there awkwardly.

Do something!

What even do I do!? I feel so -so stupid compared to him!

Well talk about the apology.

The dream.

I gulp. Should I bring it up? I question myself. I guess he notices because when I glance back up at him and he's staring at me.

"Oh uh s-sorry but you were scrunching up your nose again.. Everything uh ok..?"

I quickly nod my head. "Yeah everything is fantastic." I say smiling.

He nods his head and we quickly go back to our silence.

Say something!

Alright alright.

"Aiden.." I start.

He looks up at me "yeah?"

I slowly close his computer screen. I want his full attention. I'm bout to say some important shit here.

He glances at my hand lowering his screen.

"I want to uh... no I need to tell you something.."

His eyes are wide now.

"Lizzy.. What's wrong?"

"Aiden.." I look down. "Aiden I'm so sorry.." My heart breaks as I say the words. Oh this is harder then I thought.

He still looks confused. But now worried. "Liz- what are you-"

"Five years ago.. That's where it all went wrong that's.. That's when I-I left you.." I notice my vision is getting blurry.

No no no. Don't do this to me stay strong.

I push back the tears. Aiden still in shock not knowing how to respond.

"Lizzy.. You had your reasons to.. Leave."

"No Aiden. It was stupid and I'm sorry for being such a fucking bitch. Even though I never did anything to you physically or called you names I let other people do it. And that's just as bad. What I did was unforgivable. I left you and only cared about myself-" I soon cut off knowing my voice would crack soon.

He grabs my hand and squeezes it lightly.

"Hey hey it's ok. Elizabeth look at me."

I slowly tilt my head up and a tear manages to escape and roll down my cheek.

Damn it.

Before it reaches my chin Aiden softly wipes it away.

"Lizzy I forgive you." He smiles reassuringly "I could never stay mad at you. You just have that thing about you liz. Sure I was devastated when we stopped talking.. But I couldn't really do anything about it except give you your time and space.."

"But I was such a bit-"

"Stop saying that. You are no where near that Lizzy. I can guarantee that."

He squeezes my hand one last time before letting go and turning his computer back on.

"So Brazil." He says "I no absolutely nothing about Brazil.."

I start laughing. Extremely loud apparently because I get many "shhhh"'s and even a glare from a girl.

Try me bitch.

I quietly giggle to myself and so does Aiden.

"Shall we get started then?" I ask. Smiling at this handsome boy in front of me.

"We shall." He smiles back.

***

"So tomorrow your place?"

I pack up my bag and swing it over my shoulder.

"Yeah my place. 3:45"

He smiles softly and grabs his things.

"See you then." He starts to walk away, but I quickly grab his hand.

He turns around stunned. Giving him no time to react I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me as well. I slide my head into his shoulder and whisper quietly.

"Please don't ever let me make the mistake of losing you again.."

He holds me for a few more moments then I release him from my hold.

That was. Amazing.

Tell me about it.

He smiles and then finally exits the library.

Me on the other hand jump up and do my happy dance.

"Hey! Would you be quiet!?"

"Oh shut up it's not like you're studying you're on your damn phone anyways!" And with that I walk out feeling extra happy and slightly sassy from that one annoying girl.

Once again.

Try me bitch.

A/n
Short chapter.
Sowwwyyyy

Next one shall be betterrr!

If y'all want to see aidens pov just comment and tell me. Or tell me if you just want lizzys idk but comment. :)