Chapter 63

26k WHISSIOS AHHHHHH SHIIITTTTT

---

I munched on my fries as Aiden drove me back home. I could tell there was some sort of tension in the air, "if you need to get something off your chest-"

"Yeah I like you a lot." He said rudely interrupting me. I rolled my eyes but my insides tingled.

"Actually I really fucking love you." He said loud and proud. "But you already know that." He turned to me and winked.

I'm so confused.

I gulp before I speak up, "yeah well you also love geometry problems so I mean.." I put my hands in front of me like a balance and leveled them out.

"You're special." He lifted one of the hands way higher than the other.

Ok.

Just accept the fact that he loves us!

Ok! But what if he leaves us like last time. Remember that!? This is fucking hard for me ok. I can't just say yes when all of my walls that I built are still up and strong. I can't.

I need some sign of commitment. That he won't just fucking leave me like last time. I need more than and 'I love you' that may have been enough for high school lizzy. But, I've changed.

He got to my driveway and opened his door walking around and opening mine. I slip out and walk towards my door. He follows close behind.

"Thank you for tonight. It was.." I smile, "different." He takes this as a bad sign because he frowns.

"Look I'm sorry I ruined everything and not just with the date but-"

"Aiden." I stop him. "I had a great time." I look down "can we just leave it at that please." I whisper.

He nods his head and then hugs me softly. My arms fall loosely beside me. "Please lizzy." He whispers.

I regain my senses and clutch onto him. I hug him back like my life depends on it. Oh god please don't let me go.

He doesn't. He clings tighter and I can't help but loosen up, I'll start crying like the crybaby that I am. I take a step back and examine him.

"I missed those." He whispers.

I lean in and touch my lips with his.

Oh what the hell

He grabs onto my face on instinct and pulls me closer. I move my lips against his until his tongue greets  me. I open my mouth and kiss him more. He lets out a low moan as I pull his hair.

OK ABORT ABORT. STAY STRONG LIZ

I pull back while soft pants escape me.

"That was ama-"

"Goodnight." I walk into the door and just about close it before he holds it open.

"Woah woah-"

"I can't invite you in."