Chapter 80

The final chapter

Elizabeth's pov 5 months later

I smile as Aiden flips the last pancake, after stacking them on the plate he drizzles them in syrup. I sit watching him and get hit with the realization of how insanely lucky I am to have someone like him in my life.

"I swear I have never met someone that can go from eating a hamburger to popcorn to chocolate.." he turns off the stove and faces me. "To pancakes."

"Hey hey don't blame me!" I place my hands on my stomach and grin. "I'm eating for two ya know."

"Oh trust me I know." He smiles as he makes his way over bending down to plant a small kiss on my stomach. I rub it softly and suddenly get a turning feeling.

"A kick!" I grab his hand and pull it to my stomach. "Did you feel it?!" I look up at him with wide eyes.

He frowns slightly while shaking his head no, he bends down once more and examines me. "Ok let's try this again." His large hands caress my round belly and he closes his eyes slowly.

"..it's not some crystal ball you weirdo" I laugh while I roll my eyes at him.

He clears his throat, "alright alright." He places his hands once more on me, "little human inside my beautiful wife's tummy I command you to kic-"

He freezes and jolts up, "did you feel it!" I shout raising myself off the chair. I wobble slightly but balance myself.

"Woah you alright there babe?" He cups my face and I nod it's not always easy being nine months pregnant. "Of course I felt it! It was an amazing moment." He looks at me and I feel whole.

"I love you Aiden Parker." I grab onto his arm and squeeze slightly.

"And I love you Elizabeth Parker."

His lips connect with mine, they mold together creating the perfect spark that everyone talks about in books. The spark I always believed to be fake is actually very much real. I cling to him as he surprisingly carries me to the couch. Planting ourselves down he turns on Disney jr.

I smile brightly as tinker bell plays from the television screen. We spend the rest of that Sunday afternoon finishing the pancakes and later ordering pizza. As I stare at Aiden while falling asleep that night I realized that I had everything I could ever want in life..

---

"For goodness sakes Elizabeth!" Mrs. Lane shouts from the other side of the dance studio and I turn.

"What?" I laugh.

"Enough with the heavy lifting!" She rushes over and grabs the box from my hands.

"Mrs. Lane it's full of hangers!" I laugh lightheartedly at her lame attempt to get me to not do anything.

"It's heavy and you will not be lifting it. Now we'll be expecting a package any minute now so I need you to sign the papers. That you can do." She smiles and walks off grabbing another box in the process.

I shrug as I stand by the main entrance waiting for Evan. I pull out my cell phone and see one missed call from Ashley. I quickly message her an apology when the sound of the bell cuts off my typing.