Chapter 48

I walked into aidens house and smelled the warm pizza, I floated towards the cheesy goodness and ate it like my life depended on it.

Aiden came up behind me and kissed my head before mumbling that he was going to take a quick shower upstairs. I nodded my head and looked at the backyard.

Many people from the "spring games" decided to show up, only those who had a curfew had to get going. They were all enjoying themselves and eating, laughing. The football players were talking to Sophia about the different princesses and which is better.

Who knew that they would be at the "nerds" house talking and celebrating. Who knew this all could happen.. It's amazing.

I smiled wildly as I see Ethan pick Sophia up and twirl her around. She giggles non stop. It was the cutest thing ever. I look to my left to see Ashley and Jack not fighting but laughing, he leans in and kisses her nose softly and looks deep into her eyes.

She kisses his lips and I almost screamed for them to just get married already but I hold myself together.

To the left I see aidens two geeky friends becoming very close to the cheerleaders. I see something there...

I get up in my seat just in time to run into mrs. Parker.

"Oh honey I didn't see you there." She laughs.

I wave it off "it's my fault I'm sorry." She grabs my hand and rolls her eyes.

"Oh nonsense you poor thing I could have injured you darling. Now where's Aiden I need to give him back his remote."

A puzzled look made its way to my face, "his remote?" I question

"Yes yes. You see Sophia got a hold of it and hid it from him. I found it in the couch so I wanted to return it-" her eyes light up.

"Oh could you do it for me?" She asks

"Of course!" I reply. "I'll just go leave it in his room he's taking a shower."

She nods, "alright then and tell him to hurry, dinner is almost ready."

I question her slightly, "I thought the pizza was dinner?"

"Oh no. I'm making pasta for everyone. Now go on and give that to him."

I smile and walk away from her and make my way up the steps. The sound of running water becomes more clear as I make my way inside his room.

"Aiden?" I call out. I get no reply. Huh? He must not be able to hear me.

I walk over to his night stand and leave the remote there. He'll find it there eventually. I take a step forward ready to leave when I trip on his wooden chair and fall face first onto the floor.

"Ah shit.." I groan. I get up and push the chair into his desk. I rub my head slightly, I can feel a bruise coming.

I look onto his desk and see a picture of him and I framed. I'm on his back laughing and he's also laughing looking at the camera. I smile, I turn my head and reach for the other frame to see another picture of him and I. Though this time I'm 7 and he's 8.

We're both on the grass smiling and I'm missing my front teeth. I laugh and set it down gently.

I look to the corner and see a letter that catches my attention.

No stop.

Maybe if I just take a peek-

No!