Chapter 21

Aidens p.o.v

It is time my friends.

One hand is on the wheel and the other is wrapped perfectly with lizzy's hand.

Isn't she just perfect.

She really is. I can't think of anyone else that I'd rather be with then her. The thought of someone else with Elizabeth makes my blood boil. I think back to when Luke was touching her.

I grip the wheel tighter making my knuckles turn white.

She's mine.

I calm myself down and focus on the road. I can't ruin this moment. No stuttering, no weird smart comments. Just be normal.

Yeah nice pep talk.

I roll my eyes mentally at my self. Oh I'm so glad she can't read my mind.

Or can she.

Wait what.

I move uncomfortably, her gaze now on me.

"You ok?" She asks her voice so soft. Her hazel eyes are so stunning. They're like these big puppy eyes that you just can't help fall in love with. I look away quickly. Making sure not to crash.

I cough "of course."

She smiles then goes back to staring out the window.

Just around 10 more minutes and we'll be there.

--

I park the car. And look next to me.

She takes in her surroundings.

The woods. Creepy I know but trust me on this, its a pretty place from my secret location.

She glances at me.

"You didn't take me here to chop me into a million pieces and sacrifice my body to like some weird shit right.."

Oh this girl.

I laugh "no no I promise I will never do such a thing. Just come on." I get out of the car and make my way to the passenger side. I open the door for this beautiful lady and she hops out and takes my hand.

Warmth seeps through me and I smile. I make my way up a path. Hearing the leaves crunch below our feet slightly.

I turn towards her. "Alright close your eyes."

She glances at me and thinks for a moment. Then closes her eyes slowly.

I smile and take her hand in mine once again.

I lead her up the path a little longer until we reach the end.

"Ok open your eyes." I whisper.

She opens then and gasps softly. "It's so pretty.."

I chuckle "so you like?"

She wraps her arms around me. "I love"

My heart beats faster.

Love.

I unwrap my arms from her and stare at the view. It's of the city. You see all the buildings, houses, lights, everything.

I remember I got lost when I was 16 and I found this place. I never showed anyone. Well now I have.

I glance towards her. Her eyes sparkling at the view.

I'm glad she's the first.

I wrap my arms around her waist and lean my head towards her slowly.

Our lips make contact and electricity shoots through me. Making me shutter.

She's gonna be the death of me.

But I think if anything is going to kill me in this world. I would love for it to be her.

--

"Can I get two large Oreo milkshakes please." I say.

"Sure thing, and will that be all" the waitress says putting up her note pad.

"Yeah that'd be all" she walks away and I focus back on Liz.

She gets a packet of sugar and opens it. I question her actions but she just pours the sugar on the table.

"Uh" I laugh "what are you doing crazy"

She smiles and looks up at me. "It's an old habit."

Then she gets a toothpick from the container to her right and starts making little designs in the sugar.

I smile. She's so adorable.

"When I was little I would color on the table and my mom would get mad at me so instead.." She pauses and does another twirl writhing the sugar. "I would grab a packet of sugar and well you get the idea." She finishes.

I raise my eyebrows, "very unique."

She laughs, "tell me about it."

I hear the clicking of heels coming from the waitress.

I look at lizzy just in time to see her throw the rest of the sugar on the floor.

Oh my goodness.

I hold in my laugh as the waitress comes with our milkshakes.

She takes hers first and says thank you. Same for me.

"Did you know I almost chocked on an Oreo when I was little?"

I glance at her. "You don't say."

She smiles and clears her throat. Meaning that she was about to explain her strange encounter with an Oreo.

I rested my arms on the table and leaned forward my full attention on her now.

That's when I realized that I would forever remember the day that I took Lizzy to buy milkshakes. And that she showed me her weird habits with a sugar packet.

And while I looked upon her stunning face as she's currently laughing her heart out at an old memory I also realized something.

I am falling helplessly in love with Elizabeth Rivers.

....

VOTE AND COMMENT.

Do y'all like his pov??

-SP