Chapter 53

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and Aidens arm wrapped around me. My smile grew as I turned and my eyes came to see his sleepy face. His lips a little parted, eyebrows relaxed, I leaned close and examined his little freckles.

"Stop staring." His voice so raspy it makes me want to kiss him all over again.

"I can't help it. I'm in love with you." I reply. That woke him up. His eyes shoot open and he grabs ahold of me tighter. I giggle as he flips us over.

Planting a soft sweet kiss on my lips he runs his hand down my body. I wish I could capture this moment and put it in a jar. So that I can open it and re live it forever and ever. He slides off me and walks to his dresser grabbing me a pair of shorts and a large Tshirt. He strides over and places them on my tummy.

"I'll go make us some breakfast." He leans down to kiss my forehead. "I love you lizzy."

---

Aiden promised to take Sophia to the playground, I glanced at her sad expression as she stares up at me.

"come with us Elizabeth. Pweaseeee!" Her whining almost made me give in.

I lean down and push her hair aside. "I will be back as soon as possible. But first I need to go home and check in with my mom. Then I'll come back after I shower and I'm clean again."

She pouts her lips and her eyebrows furrow. "But why can't you-"

Aiden grabs her hand and she stops talking. "Come on don't you want to spend some time with me." He leans down and kisses her cheek.

"I WANT ELIZABETH!" She runs up to me and tackles my legs in a hug. I pick her up and wipe her tears.

"I'll be back soon my little munchkin. In the mean time you need to spend some time with your brother. Ok?" I look at her big blue eyes and she sighs.

"Ok."

I place her down and smile at aiden. "Dude she likes you more than me.. And I'm her brother." He whispers.

I laugh silently as I watch Sophia go get the rest of her dolls. I wish I could spend more time with her. But this day is precious and can't go to waste. She needs to be with her brother alone.. Before he... Before he leaves.

I turn and face him, putting on a smile I glance at the handsome boy in front of me. Tears surface but I force them back.

No no no.

"Hey.." Aiden comes forward and hugs me gently. I sob silently not wanting Sophia to hear me.

"I can still turn down-"

"No." I wipe my tears and shake my head. "No you can't." I kiss him with so much force my heart swells. He wraps his arms around my body and all the love I have for him pours out. He can feel it. And I can feel his love for me.

He lets me go with one final kiss and I leave his house flustered. Getting into my jeep I turn on the radio and try to take my mind off of England.

..The first day of summer. No more high school. I sigh as I make my way to the front door of my house. I unlock it and stride in throwing my purse on the couch.