Chapter 60

17K WHATTTTTT!?!?! HOLY SH-

Update: Yay another year of high school and homework and essays and fake friends.... The first day was trash if anyone was wondering. But anyways! Continue on!
--

After that talk with Mr. Grump.. I went inside and took a warm bath to think.

"Ok.. Maybe we can work." I stop and process my thoughts, "Though am I going to take him back right away?" I think and shake my head.

"No no. He deserves to suffer more." I think of all of those lonely nights when Aiden was never there to hold me, tears brim my eyes. "Oh stay strong lizzy he's just a guy." I whisper.

---

"FIVE. SIX. SEVEN. EIGHT." I yell.

The music plays and I watch from a distance as I see my students go through their dance routine. It's now all finished and just in time for the big show next weekend. The girls are so excited.

"Good.. Now leap!" They leap and land perfectly as they go to a new formation.

Suddenly the music stops and I turn to see Mrs. Lane. "You have a visitor."

I gulp, "alright girls you all stay here and keep going over it. I'll be right back."

I walk out of the main dancing station and walk through the little one as I make my way to the door. My heart pounds faster as I approach the man before me.

"What are you doing here Aiden?"

He took a step forward and I took one back. His eyes lock with mine and in that moment it was just us.

"I had to see you. Also I uh.." He scratches the back of his neck. "We need to talk about this dance studio." He smiles softly and I frown.

"When? Now? I have students-"

"Ms. Rivers?" I hear a little voice squeak. I immediately put on a grin. I turn to see one of my youngest students, Alice.

"Yes Alice?" I ask bending down a little.

"Well I just.." She looks up at Aiden with her green big eyes. "Oh I'm sorry. It can wait-"

"No no." I quickly stop her from turning around, "what is it sweetie?" She stares at me and a sad smile makes its way on her face.

"I was just.. Is there anyway we can maybe change the date of are dance recital. My parents.." She stops and I don't miss a sadness in her eyes. "They're busy that Saturday."

I swallow the lump in my throat. How do you tell a little angel that you can't schedule another day because the dance studio is about to be shut down? We almost didn't have enough money for one day. I shut my eyes hard, pushing back the tears.

"I'm so sorry. Only Saturday-"

"Non sense." I hear Aiden speak behind me. I quickly turn almost forgetting he was there. "You're not going to tell this precious girl she can't have another day to dance are you?" He looks at me and I see a hint of a smirk plastered on his face.

I clench my jaw. "We don't have the money at the moment Aiden.." I whisper lowly making sure Alice doesn't here. I glare up at him and his grin drops.

"Says who?"

---

"25 grand!" I scream as I slam the door behind me. "You've got to be kidding me Aiden! We can't take this! It's-its too much! Jesus.." I pace quickly in the locker room. "I'll never pay you back.. I-I'll have to deal with this guilt-"