Chapter 69

A/n 65K HOLY SHI-

---

Aidens pov 5:38pm. flight leaves 7:00pm

I pace my room as my head pounds. She told me to leave. She didn't want me.

She does!

Oh well it sure doesn't seem like it! I mean maybe I should go to Australia. Maybe I should get a fresh start. This would be a great deal for the company and I mean...

So go. Just run.

I grab my suitcase and put it in the taxi and get in buckling up. "To the airport please."

He nods his head and starts to drive. I force myself not to frown. Not to even shed a tear.

This is for the best.

---

I get there and my heart beats rapidly. The plane leaves in 45 minutes. I let that sink into my brain and the headache comes back.

I walk into the airport and go through security. Putting my shoes back on I start walking towards gate 4. I look down and scan my ticket.

I gulp at the sight.

Australia gate 4 seat 24c

I walk towards the gate forcing my feet to keep moving. Keep going. Just keep fucking walking Aiden. I pass by multiple stores selling coffee and different snacks.

Just thinking about eating anything makes me want to vomit. How am I going to survive. My God.

Then I stop and see a store that makes my heart beat loud in my ears.

A small panda bear stares back at me from behind the glass window.

Lizzy

"I CANT DO THIS!" I yell. I get many stares as I rush back to the security. I walk out and towards the exit.

I need her. I fucking need her like I need oxygen to breathe.

I'm not about to give up on us. Not now.

Not ever.

--

"What do you mean you're not going to Australia?!" Ashley yells.

"I mean I'm not going!" I shout back. "Now where is she?" I checked her house and her car wasn't in the driveway. I went to the dance studio and nothing.

I'm desperate.

"Look I tried calling her. She isn't answering. I don't know where she is Aiden." Worry was in her voice and I paced in frustration.

"Look we'll find her. Ok? And when we do she's gonna be happy to see you." Jack smiles slightly and it calms my nerves.

Only for a moment.

What if she doesn't take me back? What if she doesn't want me?

Show her you want her more.