Chapter 43

"Alright bitches. It's spring break and you know what that means." I said, I stood up and got everyone's attention. "The games.. Have begun."

Cheers erupt from everyone. Oh yeah, this is going to be fun.

--

For those of you who don't know each year Ashley and I host the "spring games" for the past years it's been a bunch of our friends and getting a bunch of people to come and join teams so that we can do the games.

The games consist of multiple challenges some physical some mental. Some include a partner, you get the idea. This year we will have two teams with 15 people on each team. Sometimes it's more other times less. It really just depends on who can make it or not.

Since Jack is joining us for this years spring games, him and I are going to be captains.

Everyone was seated in the grass, we always choose the park to have the games in for multiple reasons. There was around 30 people seated.

I stood facing everyone with Jack next to me. I held a big glass bowl and set it down slowly.

"Alright, all of y'all should have your papers and pens. Now at this time please write your name and put it in the bowl." Everyone all followed instructions.

Once the bowl was filled Jack and I faced each other.

We instantly shouted "rock paper scissors shoot!"

I frowned as I glanced down at my rock and his paper. Well fuck. He smirked as he made his way over to the bowl and picked up a paper.

"The first person on my team is.. Charlie." Jack smiled. Charlie stood up from the crowd a football player whose a good friend of Ashley and I.

He did a "bro hug" with Jack and the crowd clapped. Alrighty my turn.

I glanced at the crowd and met Aidens eyes. I smiled softly and he waved like the dork that he is.

I picked up a piece of paper from the bowl and opened it slowly.

"The first person on my team is... ASHLEY!" I screamed.

Ashley stood up and tackled me down, "OH YEAH BITCHES IM WITH MY BESTFRIEND NOW!" Laughter erupted from the crowd. I dusted off all the grass from my shorts and laughed at my crazy bestfriend. I hugged her tightly.

"How is it that she's on your team every year!?" Jack yelled.

I shrugged. I honestly don't know.. I laughed it off and hugged Ashley once more.

Ashley's on our team. YAS.

Jack rolled his eyes. Hey what's he all bitchy about? He pulled a paper out and read the name.

"Ethan!" Ethan got up and made his way over to jacks side. Oh whatever. I don't need him anyways. All they have is muscles, I need some attitude! And that's exactly what Ashley can offer. I glance at her and see her playing with the flowers on the ground.

"Ashley, sweetheart get off the ground."  She frowned

"But mommm-"

"No ash. Up."

She got up finally and shoved me slightly. She's just grumpy because she needs sleep. Poor ash.

I walked over to the bowl once more and reached for a paper.

"Andy" I said. I looked at the crowd and saw Andy one of the best basketball players in our school come over to my side. The crowd clapped and there were hollers from his friends. I laughed and gave him a quick hug. He moved behind me and near Ashley as Jack choose his next member.

I glanced down and caught Aiden glaring. I raised a brow. What's he so mad about? I looked behind me and saw Andy smiling at me.

Oh

I turned back to Aiden and caught his gaze. His expression softened, I smiled at him reassuring him that the hug meant nothing.

He's the only one that holds my heart.

Jack opened his paper and smiled. "The next person on my team is my brother from another mother who's in love with my sister, AIDEN!" He smirked.

"What?!" I screeched. I wanted him on my team! I scrunched up my nose. Jack laughed his ass off as he made his way over to me.

"Ah don't pout sissy, you'll get wrinkles." Jack said walking away with a huge grin on his face.

Aiden got up and made his way to jacks side. Jack gave him a side hug and they did there long ass handshake. It amazes me how they still remember it. I just frowned as they both laughed.

"You're going down." I glared at Aiden.

He smirked. "Oh am I? Hmm we'll see about that love." He blew me a kiss and I rolled my eyes, but smiled inside.

Oh he blew us a kiss..

Now is not the time to fangirl over him! He is our enemy!

But he's hot af. And look at that little nose and those eyes-

STOP IT!

I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Oooooo the two love birds against each other." Jack glanced between us.

"But who will win.."

I smirked and Aiden grinned. Oh this should be fun..

---

A/n sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I'll try to squeeze in another chapter this week.

Vote and comment ❤️