BONUS CHAPTER

GUESS WHOS BACK.

BACK AGAIN.

YOU GUYS MADE IT TO 500k READS SO HERE IT IS.

I'm so sorry that this took so long to upload, I mean you guys already made it to 600k that's insane! I love you all so much.

I'll be honest this was hard to write, I didn't know where to start and end.. it was a challenge because I can't write on forever, at some point sadly there has to be an end.

*sobs*

Anyways I hope you guys at least read it and get a glimpse at what Aiden and Elizabeth's lives are like.
ENJOY MY LOVES.

THANK YOU! ❤❤❤

---
2 years later :)
---

"You change him."

"I changed him last time."

"So."

"So it's your turn-"

"I gave birth to him!"

".. alright alright." Aiden laughs as I roll my eyes playfully. He gets up from the couch and approaches our pouty baby boy.

Jaiden Ace Parker. A combination of Aiden, the love of my life, and Jack my big brother, and one of the reasons I am the way I am.

His hazel eyes stare at me from across the room as he sits on the ground chewing on his toy. Aiden reaches down to grab the angel and kisses his forehead, "come on my stinky boy.." he chuckles as Jaiden giggles his mouth widening, showing off a toothy grin.

"Daddy." He reaches out to pull his hair and my hand comes to my mouth as I look at the precious moment. Just as I hear the door to his room shut I get up to start on dinner. Washing my hands with the lavender soap that Aiden seems to obsess over I quickly dry them and flip threw the cook book. Last night was hamburgers.. maybe pasta?

"Mom!"

The voice of my lovely daughter is heard from above the stair case and I grin, here we go.

"Yes Lu? Downstairs honey."

"MOMMMM!"

"Jesus Christ.." I whisper, "are you seriously going to make me go up there Luna." I close my eyes as I hear a whine. I'll take that as a yes.

I stomp to her room and growl, "I'm getting closer!" I scratch at her door and hear her squeal in laughter. I open it slowly, the creaky noise making her cover her face under her covers. Her room is scattered with pale pink flowers and pastel purple walls, her white furniture standing out.

"I wonder were she went?" I sit on the bed and frown, "I mean I'm a big bad monster, she can't hide from me, can she?" I turn and see her peeking through her duvet.

She lets out a scream as I reach out to grab her, "GOTCHA!" I tickle her sides and watch as she laughs until her eyes water.

"I'm-" she laughs, "going to pee!"

"Alright alright." I laugh and pull away. She slowly pulls down the soft covers and I look to see her eyes slowly open. "Hey their sunshine." I smile. "You going to tell me why I had to come all the way up here or do I have to tickle you again?" I raise my hands a smirk on my lips. She covers her eyes with her hands and I pull them off of her face gently.

I brush back her bangs and meet her blue eyes, "mommy." She looks down and I raise a brow.

"What sweetie?"