Chapter 40

2000 reads! You guys are insane. I love you all so much. Thanks for taking your time to read my shitty story. ❤️ this means the world.

Elizabeth's pov

I heard a noise.. Tapping slightly somewhere. But where? I tilted my head to the side, the time was 6:26am.

I groaned. It's Saturday I don't really feel like moving at all today. Unless it's for food and to go potty. Speaking of my bladder suddenly felt very uncomfortable. Ah shit.

I got up from my bed and glided my feet to the bathroom. I quickly did my business and made my way to my warm cozy bed. It was calling my name. I smiled as I pulled the covers back and prepared myself for warmth.

Then that noise came again. I looked out the window only seeing my curtains. I made my way slowly to the window preparing myself for a demon to appear.

Ashley's right I watch too many horror movies.

I grip onto the curtain and pull it back. A gasp escapes my lips as I see Aiden there trying to get the damn window open. He quickly glances up at me and awkwardly waves.

"What the hell?" I whisper. I open the damn window and let him crawl inside. "What are you doing here?!"

He looks at me up and down and hugs me tightly. I stand there frozen until I finally hug him back gripping his shirt and his face. I look into his eyes and lean in, his lips touch mine.

He kissed me harder running his hands through my hair, his fingers making circles around my pajama shorts, teasing.

He grabbed my thighs and I jumped into his arms, are lips never removing from one another's. He walked me over to my bed and laid me down gently. He stared into my eyes, they were filled with love and lust. But there was something else.

"Aiden what's wrong? Why did you come here?.." I asked pushing his hair aside letting me see his face perfectly.

He looked me in the eyes. I wonder if he's going to tell me the truth. But I know he would. He had to.

"I had a dream that.. That Luke escaped." As soon as his words escaped his mouth my body stilled. Time itself froze, I don't want to ever hear that name again.

Chills went down my spine and I looked away. He got off of me and let me go. I walked to my dresser and stayed silent.

"I was at your house.." He continued "and you were there. Ethan came to warn us-"

"Ethan?" I questioned. He nodded his head.

"It was a weird dream but yeah he was there and then Luke came he.. He grabbed you. I couldn't get to you. I tried so hard to get him to let you go. To hurt him just like he was hurting you.." He stayed quiet for a while and I saw a pained expression on his face. A tear slid down my cheek.

"He was choking you and I couldn't do anything about it. He was hurting you. Elizabeth he was hurting you."

My eyes glazed over. I can't believe he dreamed about this. A sickening feeling approached my stomach. I felt like I wanted to throw up..