Chapter 67

50k

..

Bless your souls omg. Thank you 💗

---

I wake up with my head throbbing. I roll over and hear my back crack.

That's what I get for sleeping on the ground.

I totally passed out after crying my eyes out for hours. Didn't even make to the bed so I can sleep properly.

I stand up and slowly make my way to the bed and flop down. The tension in my muscles releases and I reach for my phone. I click the home button and I'm met with an empty screen.

The time- 12:36 in the afternoon.

I groan. Not only do I have Aiden on my mind- the tears slowly make their way back but I push them aside. But I also have to go to work today, it being Monday and all.

Fabulous.

---

I stand up and applaud at the girls. I check the time to see they finished just on schedule.

2:30pm

He doesn't leave till 7

Get him out of my head! He's leaving and he's not coming back until a long. Long time.

We need to start getting used to being alone again. I think back to the walls I built three years ago.

God I hope I can rebuild them.

I rush over to the dressing rooms and see all of the girls getting dressed out of their costumes.

"Great show ladies. I'm extremely proud of every single one of you." I smile as they clap their hands and I leave them to finish getting dressed. So this show ended early- what am I going to do now.

Go home. Eat. Watch Netflix. I mean you do it everyday it's a routine.

True.

---

I go to the living room to watch tv there.

I can't stop myself from looking at the time 5:37pm...in an hour he'll already be on the plane.

No texts. No calls. Nothing. I can't fight back the tears as they slowly escape. My heart feels heavy in my chest yet at the same time so empty.

He took all of me. Because all of me belonged to him.

A sob breaks my lips and I grab the tissues. Does it even hurt him? Even a little? I know I may sound selfish for wanting him to stay.. but I just thought he would have fought a little harder for us.

For me.

After everything we had I wasn't enough.

Don't think like that he needs to go. It's his life. It's his career. We would do the same thing. Wouldn't we?

But that's the thing. I wouldn't. I wouldn't be strong enough to leave him. I'd rather have no job, no money, no house, I would give up everything for him. As long as I have him, I have already everything I can wish for. As long as I have Aiden Parker..

I'm truly happy.

Another sob comes out of me and I clutch the pillow hard.

The door bell rings catching me off guard.

I get up slowly and walk towards the door. My heart beat races and my fingers tingle with nerves.

I twist the door knob and open it slowly.