Chapter 64

THANK YOU FOR 33 k IM SHKXSK I LOVE YOU ALL.

---

Aiden pov

I stood and clapped as loud as possible. It was beautiful, absolutely perfect. I knew it would be.

I turn to my side and see lizzy grinning like a maniac and clapping as well. Tears brim her eyes and I know she's proud of her students. I'm proud.

I grab her hand and squeeze it, capturing her attention for a moment. "It was incredible Elizabeth." She smiled and then wrapped her arms around me.

Woah!

I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up making her cling to me and laugh her heart out. These are the moments I live for.

---

Elizabeth pov

They did AMAZING! I sat on my bed and took off my dress while starting the shower. Today was a long day, but it was worth it. From the girls performing to getting flowers from Aiden.

Aiden

He insisted on dropping me off but I had drove there. Gosh, what am I going to do about him. I smile as I stare at my hands. The way his wrapped around mine so perfectly. Like they were made for me.. isn't that crazy?

I stepped into the shower and rinsed all the swe, and happy tears away. I wrapped HE towel around my body and saw my phone light up.

Aiden
"Are you busy?"

Oh fuck.

I quickly sent a text message stating that I was about to get ready for bed.

Five seconds later he replies.

Aiden
"Mind if I bring you pancakes first?"

Elizabeth
"Pancakes? It's 11:34pm Aiden . 😂"

Aiden
"I know but still.. I just thought you might be hungry after that show."

Elizabeth
"..fine. Make sure mine has extra chocolate chips."

---

The door bell rings and I run to open it, I actually am pretty hungry. He walks in with a smile on his face holding bags in his hands. "Ruby's pancakes has the best pancakes."

He drops the food off on my counter and I rush over to it. "Well geez your welcome!" He says attitude in his voice.

I nearly knock him down in a big bear hug, "thank you Aiden." He holds my waist and then 10 seconds past.

Oh ok.

He finally lets go and I grin, stay strong Elizabeth.

I reach for my fork and dig into the delicious pancakes before me making sure not to look too crazy in front of him but, he's already seen me eat wings. There is nothing worse.

We talk. And we don't just have a normal conversation. We really talk to each other, and it makes me go back to those conversations that we would have on my roof at five in the morning. When we still went to high school and our only worries we're waking up on time because lord knows we loved to be wrapped in each other's arms.