Chapter 2: Cafe

Lacey Montez: 

I took my luggage out of the trunk in Aspyn's car. "Can you hold this?" I asked Sierra as I handed her my Starbucks cup we got on the way to the airport. She took it out of my hand as I brought down Sierra's luggage.

"You all set?" Aspyn asked, closing the trunk door. 

"I think we're ready," I gushed. I could feel my face turning red from the thought of saying goodbye to Aspyn. She's been an amazing older sister, giving me advice and always being there by my side. I look at Aspyn, who's face was also turning red and had teary eyes. Sierra came from behind us and pulled us into a group hug which caused us to sob our eyes out.

"I'm going to miss you guys," Aspyn sighed in between sniffs. "You guys make me feel like we're all stuck together."

Sierra and I giggled. "We're going to miss you," I sighed a wiped the tears on my cheeks. 

"Okay," Aspyn quickly changed the topic. "You're flight's going to start soon. You better go."

"We'll see you soon," Sierra giggled and headed inside.

I gave Aspyn one last goodbye bye before heading inside the airport. I caught up with Sierra who was already weighing her luggage. I went after her, thoughts racing through me about our new home. I finally felt like an adult. After getting all settled, we went through security and found seats where we would wait before we boarded onto the plane.

"Want anything?" Sierra asked as she dropped her backpack onto the seat.

"I think I'm good," I sighed and reached my back pocket to get my phone before sitting down.

Sierra smiled and stood up. "I'm going to get something to snack on. I'll be back."

I simply nod and go through my social media, responding to all my fans that wanted me to upload more videos on my main youtube account. Thinking about my videos, I reached into my carry-on luggage to get my vlog camera. I couldn't find it after searching for awhile, so I figured Sierra had it.

Sierra Foster:

I make my way to the small restaurants that were selling the most delicious smelling foods. I come across a small cafe where there weren't that many people. I ordered a muffin with a small cup of coffee. Sure, I already had Starbucks on my way here, but what's wrong with another cup?

I found a small table that sat for two. As I ate, something was inside my pocket that kept bothering me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the vlog camera. I decided to vlog since I already had it with me.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed. "We are currently at the airport, and it's around 1:15. Lacey's waiting for the plane with our carry-on luggage, so I decided to have a little snack. I went to a small cafe and got a chocolate chip muffin and a small cup of coffee." I showed them my food and face the camera back to me. 

"Can I be in your vlog?" someone chuckled behind me before I could say anything else. I turned around and saw a boy about my age with a snapback and a hoodie.

"Sure," I giggled. "You a fan?"

"Uhhh... No," he chuckled and sat himself in the seat in front of me. "I vlog too." He took out a small vlog camera from his hoodie jacket. 

"That's cool," I smiled and put the vlog camera back into my pocket. "So, where are you going?"

"My brother and I are going back home to Canada. We were just here for a meet-and-greet." I nodded and continued to sip my coffee. "How about you?" he asked me.

I set my coffee down and smiled. "I'm moving to Canada. I lived here with my best friend, but we decided to move to Canada."

He simply smiled at my response. "Well, it was nice meeting you..." He paused and waited until I responded.

"Oh, it's Sierra," I giggled. "And you are?"

"The name's Crawford," he smiled back. "I should go. My brother gets cranky."

I giggled and nodded as I stood up to throw away my trash. "I should go, too. Bye, Crawford."

"Bye, Sierra."

----------------------------------

Here's chapter 2! I hope you're enjoying it so far! This was just a tiny part for Sierra and Crawford... 

Do you think they'll get together or not?

Xoxo

SierraCollins97