Chapter 28: Mistakes

Lacey Montez:

Fuck love.

Fuck life.

Fuck feelings.

Why do they even exist? I feel like my heart just shattered into a million pieces.

I've been in my room for four days now. The best thing I've eaten was soup, but that's only because Sierra kept shoving it down my throat. 

I haven't been vlogging or putting up videos. I'm the worst YouTuber so far. Nothing could make this worse than it already is.

"Hey Lace?" Sierra's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Hmmmpp," I groaned into my pillow. I heard the click of my door opening then the shut of it closing. Sierra sat her bum right next to me. "Want anything to eat?"

I turned around in bed to face her. "Why do you keep asking me that question?" I closed my eyes. "You already know the answer."

"You need sunlight," she sighed, completely ignoring my question. She stood up and went over to my blinds and quickly opened it.

I hissed. "It's too bright."

She rolled her eyes. "It smells like a rat died in here." She opened the window, and I hugged myself tighter in the blankets.

"If only Chris was here to hug me so I wouldn't be cold!" I whined and soon I was sobbing into my pillow.

"Why would he hug you if you smell like a fucking dead rat? Now, go shower."

I looked up at her with tears streaming down my face. "I don't wanna," I whined.

"Get up," she scoffed and pinched her nose. With one hand on her nose and the other one free, she swiped off my covers and pushed me into the bathroom. She shut it right behind me, and I couldn't do anything except force myself to shower.

I heard Sierra spray stuff in my room, probably some disinfecting spray. When I'm all clean, I get out and enter my fixed room with Sierra on my bed.

"Thanks," I muttered and went over to get an over sized shirt and comfy shorts, but Sierra stopped me.

"Nuh uh. We're going out for lunch." She looked me straight into the eye, and you never want to mess with Sierra when she's like this.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine," I groaned and picked out a better outfit.

 "Fine," I groaned and picked out a better outfit

"Cute!!!!!" Sierra squealed and got up to change.