Chapter 8: Arguments

Sierra Foster: 

I woke up in a room with a pair of arms wrapped around me. I turn around and see Crawford peacefully sleeping with a tired look on his face. I didn't know what to do. If Lacey saw me, she would probably kill me. I didn't want to wake Crawford up. Plus, seeing him like this made me feel... nice. I tried squirming out from his grasp, but he wouldn't budge.

"Ummph," he groaned and hugged me tighter.

"Crawford?" I giggled once I saw him smile. "Don't mess with me right now."

His smile gets wider, but his eyes are still closed. "Don't leave."

"Lacey's going to kill me if she saw us. Do you even remember last night?" I asked, hopefully he wasn't too drunk to forget about last night's events.

"I remember everything. I may have been pretending to drink from my cup," he chuckled with his eyes still closed. "The question is: do you remember last night?"

"Yes, I do. But, Crawford I really can't be seen with you at this very moment," I panicked.

"But I don't want to leave you," he pouted, his eyes still shut together.

"Trust me, I don't either, but I can't do this right now. You're girlfriend..."

His eyes popped right opened and looked at mine. "H-how do you know about-"

"The kisses at the airport made it obvious. If you're this kind of person that cheats, you're a fucking ass. I actually cried my eyes out yesterday 'cause I wasn't that girl. I actually feel sorry for her. I made the mistake of kissing you yesterday. I-"

"Sierra, fuck her! I found out she cheated on me which is why I came to the party to forget about her, but then I saw you and remembered. You're so different. I just want to stay with you...forever," he smirked.

"You're fucking stupid. Stop!" I giggled once he tickled my sides.

The door opens and Lacey's in the room now looking as shocked as ever. "Sierra?"

Crawford immediately stopped and looked at Lacey who gave him a questioning look. "Lacey," I started, "it's not what you think."

"Oh really?" she said, angrily. "Cause it looks like you slept with Crawford last night after the party."

"Okay... Maybe it does," I mumbled. "But, you don't have to be so mad about it."

"Sierra! Of course I'm mad about it. He has a girlfriend, and you-"

"Lacey! Who fucking cares anymore! This is my life, and you can't do anything about it. You can't tell me who I'm gonna marry or who I'm gonna have babies with. It's my life. Okay? Your don't have to be so bitchy about it!"

Lacey scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever." And with that, she left.

"Maybe us isn't such a  good idea," Crawford sighed when I turned back to him.

I bit my bottom lip and tried to think of a way Lacey would accept. Sure, she's not allowed to tell me what to do, but she's my best friend. I'd choose her over anyone any time. I suddenly felt bad about yelling back at her and actually considered if I should leave Crawford to go apologized.

"Stop doing that," I heard Crawford chuckle, interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I defensively asked back loudly.

He chuckled again and pulled me closer. "Stop biting your lip. It's too attractive."

I giggled and leaned in to give him a quick kiss. "So," I asked once I pulled away. "Are we a couple?"