Chapter 34: Back and Ready To Film

Lacey Montez:

Don't you ever just stare into space because you're just so bored?

Well, that was me this morning. Chris was still asleep next to me, and I had nothing to do. I went through all my social media, and now I had nothing to do.

"Chris," I whined, shaking him. "Let's start filming."

He groaned. "Fine." He sat up and engulfed me into a hug then gave me a kiss.

"Ew! Morning breath!" I giggled and jumped out of the bed which only made me fall onto the floor. "Ow," I laughed.

"Ha! Karma!" he laughed and got out of bed. He went into my bathroom and changed into fresh clothes.

As he did that, I set up my lighting and my camera. "I think we're ready," I mostly mumbled to myself just as Chris came out of my bathroom, brushing his teeth.

"My turn." I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and changed in the bathroom. I quickly fixed up my face and hair.

"What video should we do?" I asked as he put away his toothbrush.

"BOYFRIEND TAG!" he loudly suggested as he brought me in for another hug.

"Okay," I smirked. "And the loser has to get pie smashed on their face."

"It is so on," he chuckled as I set up the chairs in front of the camera.

I texted Sierra to get some whip cream and pie plates for our video since she was already out at the grocery store with Crawford. She happily agreed just as I remembered to vlog.

I get my vlog camera and switch it on. "Hello, my loves! I'm am so sorry I haven't vlogged in forever!!! I really missed talking to you guys. Today, I'm filming a video with Chris, and you're just going to have to wait until the actual video goes up which will be in about two days. I don't know what else I'm doing today. Sierra's out at the grocery store, and yeah. Nothing much has happened, so stay tuned!!!"

I switch off my camera and see Chris on his phone. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Looking for questions that are hard for you to answer," he chuckled.

"Fine then," I laughed as I started to look for questions.

"Okay, ready babe?" Chris asked after a few minutes on our phones.

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Yup." We took our position for the video, two chairs next to each other with the best lighting. I stood up from my spot and started the camera placed on top of the tripod. I sat back down then Chris gave me another side hug. "Wait!" I whined then kissed his cheek. "We have to greet our viewers," I giggled, his hand still placed on my side.

"Hi, Lacinators!"

"That's not what my viewers are called!" I laughed as he kissed my cheek again. 

"Well it should be," he said as he looked into the lens of the camera.

"Anyways," I giggled, "I'm here with the one and only WeeklyChris! If you couldn't tell we're-"

"Dating," he gushed like he wanted to be the first one to say it. "I love her. I love her. I love her," he chuckled in between kisses on my cheek.

"So we're going to do the boyfriend tag, and if you go to Chris's channel, which will be linked down below, you'll see the girlfriend tag on his channel. Ready, Collins?" I smirked at him.

"You're on, Montez. Okay, me first," he chuckled and looked at his phone. "Do I have any weird obsessions, if so- what?"

I smiled. "You have a weird obsession of being so clingy to me."