Chapter 30: Confessions

Sierra Foster:

After crying over Kristy, I went to go look for Lacey and Calum who I saw earlier go somewhere over to the back. I didn't know people here so I thought it was best to go look for them both.

I asked a woman if she saw where specifically Calum went and she responded with a shrug. I went over to the back since no one would answer me. I opened the door to the back and go around... To see Cal and Lace practically making out.

"Lacey?" I say in shock.

"Sierra!" Cal answers back, scratching the back of his neck.

Usually, I would be mad, but I honestly didn't know I felt. She was supposed to be Chris's. But then again, he's already back with his ex.

"Ummm... I didn't wanna seem like a loner," I confessed. "So, I came to look for you guys, but I guess-"

"Oh, I should get going. Kristy's family might look for me," Calum interrupted and made his way out quickly.

"What was that?" I stormed towards Lacey who was still in shock.

"I k-kissed my best friend... Oh my fucking... What did I just do?" She looked from no where to me, and we both had the same face expression.

"You kissed him, that's what! What're you going to do now? It's not like I'm going to get over him for awhile. I-I ugh... I don't know!" She scrunched up her hair with both of her hands.

I face palmed. "Screw it," I suddenly chuckled. "You're single now, and he's kinda single now. Plus, you guys looked so cute."

"Sierra!" she laughed and playfully hit me. "I swear, I thought you were gonna yell at me."

"I'm not that kind of sister." I winked at her and linked our arms. "Now, let's go back inside. We're not supposed to be laughing."

We looked at each other seriously, but then busted out laughing.

I couldn't lose Lacey no matter what.

Lacey Montez: 

*a week later*

I was scrolling through all my social media, looking at screenshots fans took of me and Chris with hearts around. There was this one picture of Chris looking at me while I was laughing. I remember taking that in one of my vlogs. Even though Chris and I didn't announce our relationship publicly, it was somewhat obvious.

Now Chris's ex, who I found out through Instagram was named Sydney, kept posting pictures with him cuddling or doing whatever fucking shit.

I wasn't jealous...

Okay, maybe I was, but still.

I clicked on the comments and read them over and over.

This girl's a fucking slut... Chris should be Lacey

You guys are so immature... Just let Chris date whoever he wants... Lacey was more of a slut anyway

I MISS CHRACEY

I smiled. Even though there were some negative comments, I couldn't help but look at the positive side and read all the sweet comments.

I noticed the last picture Sydney had with Chris was about two weeks ago which was around the time before Kristy passed away. She usually posted a picture about twice a day, but there hasn't been one since.

"Someone's here to see you," Sierra mumbled in front of the door with her eyes still closed from her couch napped as I messed up my messy bun even more.