Chapter 37: Wedding Day

Lacey Montez:

*months later*

After months and months of planning, we finally had everything ready. I looked over at my dress. I can't believe I'm getting married today. After all we've been through. We're finally here altogether.

My whole family would be there including some YouTube friends. Chris's friends and family would, of course, be there too.

Sierra and Aspyn were my maid of honors with Crawford and Michael being the best men. Chris picked the groomsmen, and I picked the bridesmaids. We had some of my nieces and nephews to be the flower girls and ring bearers.

We had our wedding set at a garden and the reception was an hour after the wedding. The reception was held outside too, in the same garden, just a different spot from the wedding.

I haven't seen Chris since yesterday because of his bachelor party, and I was with my bridesmaids.

Now, I was alone with the photographer who was taking pictures of the dress. My mum knocked on the door and came in.

"Hey, darling. How're you feeling?"

"Sick," I immediately respond. "I'm nervous."

"For what?"

"For everything. I've been feeling this way for so long. Probably a week and a half."

"Oh honey," she mumbled and came to me as the photographer snapped another photo of my heels. "It's wedding vibes," she chuckled. "You'll feel good soon."

"But it's not just that, Mum. I'm nervous but not this nervous. I feel like throwing up every now and then."

"You don't think... Oh my gosh. Did you have your period yet?"

I realized I'm about two weeks late, and it's the end of the month. I brought my hands over to my lips. "Mum, I think I'm pregnant..."

Chris Collins:

Today's the day.

I look over at my suit. I've never wore anything this fancy in a long time. I'm nervous. I just want to be with Lacey and see her in the dress she picked out with Sierra, Aspyn, and her mum.

I was with Michael and Crawford and the other photographer we had. "Should I start getting ready? I showered and everything."

Michael nodded. "I think that's a good idea. The wedding's going to start in two hours."

I brought the suit to the restroom and got ready. At the end, Michael and Crawf helped me with anything else I forgot. All my groomsmen were ready in my room, taking pictures. I got out of the restroom and everyone clapped.

"Okay, ready for more pictures?" the photographer asked as we found more positions to take pictures.

Lacey Montez:

After I fit the dress on me, one of my friends was a makeup artist that was more than happy to do my makeup while my other friend did my hair.