Chapter 7: Partay!

Sierra Foster:

After finishing my makeup, I decide to change my jeans into a black leather skirt. Partying was one of my favorite things, but I tend to always wear skinny jeans so a skirt would be nice for a change. I decided to wear a pair of black heels I found in the closet which were perfectly my size. 

I head downstairs where I see Calum setting up the cups and the drinks. He turned to around to go to his speakers which he turned on with loud music.

"Need help?" I yelled. Calum turned around and stared at me wide eyed. "Oh please," I giggled. "Have you seen your girlfriend?"

"No. She won't let me see her yet," he sighed. I saw Kristy come up from behind Calum and snake her arms around his waist. He turned around and admired her, and they ended up having a full on make out session.

I giggled and turned around to leave them alone until I bumped into Lacey. My heels made me tower over her a bit.

"Oh hey," she giggled and blushed. Seeing this kind of Lacey was different but fun. 

"Damn," I smiled. "Why don't you wear heels?"

"You think?" she looked up at me.

I turned around to look at Calum and Kristy who were still making out. "Let's go into their room. I'm sure they won't mind," I giggled.

We found a pair of heels, and we decided to get rid of the tights. "What if I get cold?" Lacey asked.

"Lacey, stop worrying. You'll be fine."

We heard the sound of the doorbell, and we went to check who it was. About fifty people came in at the same time, yelling and screaming causing the house to shake.

"Is it always like this?" Lacey asked worriedly.

I nodded and raced down the stairs before the drinks ran out. More and more people came in while I went to the drinks.

"Hey," a voice behind me said. "Sierra?"

I turned around and saw him. Crawford. Thoughts were spinning around my head, and I haven't even gotten a drink.

"Hey, remember me?" he chuckled and reached over to get two cups. He handed one to me, and I took it.

"H-hey. Crawford r-right?" I didn't even need to ask. His name would forever stay with me. He was so different and different was just the thing I loved.

"I can't believe you remembered," he smiled. "Small world, isn't it."

I nodded and smiled. "Wanna hang out in the back? You seem interesting," I giggled. My flirting was straight up horrible right now, but Crawford was something I didn't want to lose.

"Sure," he smiled. He grabbed my hand and led me to the back. On the way out, he grabbed a bottle. He found an empty place for both of us enough to squeeze. The music was loud and the night was freezing. I shivered when a cold gust of wind blew through my body.

"You cold?" he asked. He took off his black zip up hoodie and came closer to put it on me. He took my cup and poured the liquid from the bottle as he did the same to his own. 

About half an hour later, the drink started to get into me. I felt strange, and I could tell Crawford did too as our conversations started to get stranger. 

"Do you like me?" Crawford laughed out. He looked at me causing me to freeze. The drink was still in me, but I was still stable. Considering Crawford was more drunk than me, I nodded hopeful that he wouldn't remember this conversation.

"Well, I like you too. You're so amazing and special. Ever since I sat next to you on that plane, I knew you were the one."

"Crawford don't," I sighed.

"No. I'm not gonna stop. You're so amazing and special to me. Don't you see? I love you so much. I want you with me." Somehow he was closer to me than ever, our lips almost touching.

"Crawford..."

"Don't say anything," he smiled and pressed his lips onto mine. I didn't want to pull away at this. Everything felt strange, and suddenly all the drunk people around us seemed to disappear. He eventually pulled away, causing me to frown.

"What, you didn't like that?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No, no I did. I loved it. I love you."

He pecked my lips and interlaced our hands. "I love you too."

~

Lacey Montez:

After Sierra left me, I decided to go downstairs myself. Just then, more people came in, bumping into me. I walked over to the kitchen, hopeful to get a small sip of a drink. I bumped into someone causing them to drop their drink.

"O-oh my gosh, I'm s-so sorry," I stuttered out. I looked up and saw Christian. I froze for a moment as he looked into my eyes.

"It's no problem." He smiled and grabbed the empty cup in my hand that I managed to grab from a table. "Want a drink?"

I nodded and smiled but then stopped. What am I doing? I don't even think he recognizes me. He has a girlfriend, and I can't do this.

"So, what's your name?" he asked and handed me a cup with a drink in it. 

"It's La-" I stopped. He'll probably remember my name and things can go wrong. I looked around to think of a name. "Kassie. It's Kassie." I thought of the name my mom would've given me if my grandma didn't make her change her mind to Lacey.

"What a pretty name," he smiled. "Hey, let's go outside. It would be nice to know more about a pretty girl like you."

I blushed. He was making me go crazy and it was hard to say no. "Ok," I giggled as he led me outside.

My drink kept getting filled up, making me drink more and more. "I think you're cute," I giggled out. I didn't even know what I was talking about anymore. Words just kept spilling out of my mouth.

"Well, I think you're cute too." He steps closer to me, our distance getting shorter and shorter.

"Would you get scared if I kissed you?" he asked, our lips centimeters apart.

Before I knew it, I was leaning in and our lips were connected. I suddenly thought of his girlfriend and pulled away. "No... no, I can't do this."

I touched my lips slightly and ran back inside.

------------------------------------------

So? whatcha think? 

ok next chapter coming up soon!

more lacey and chris  will come soon!

Xoxo

SierraCollins97