Chapter 20: Surprise... Surprise?

Lacey Montez:

10 Missed Calls.

On my phone, I had 10 freaking missed calls from Chris.

This isn't a surprise.

He called me 16 times yesterday, and texted me 67 times in total from today and yesterday. I was started to get worried, but I was scared to call him back. I didn't want to hear his voice, his smile, his chuckle. Everything he does just messes me up. If it was a real emergency, then Sierra would've called me.

Not unless Sierra got hurt.

But then Crawford would've told me.

I texted both of them just to see if they were okay, then checked my laptop. 15 more minutes until my vlog would be up and public for my viewers. It was 9:56, and Kian texted me and said he would meet me here at my house around 12:30-1:00.

I ate breakfast and took a shower then sat myself down at the couch... again.

"Where're you goin' all dressed up, Lace?" my mum asked, walking down the stairs.

I looked at my attire. Casual summer dress, white Converse. Too much?

"Is it too much?" I suddenly look over at her and give her one of my insecure faces.

"You have a date?" she asked and squinted her eyes at me.

Oh shit. I haven't thought about my mum's permission.

"It's just a friendly thing," I quickly say. "It's not a date."

My mum chuckled and came over to sit next to me. "I'm kidding, Lace. You look good." She smiled at me. "Now, who's the guy?"

"Kian. We met yesterday at Starbucks. I don't know if it's really gonna work out since, you know, I'm not really used to the whole dating experiences."

"Even if it doesn't work out, you guys can still be best friends. Is he picking you up?"

"Yeah, around 12:30. That's okay, right?"

"How about Chris?" she asked. I sat there, completely shocked. 

"H-how'd y-you-"

"I saw that vlog with Chris. He came around and grabbed you by the waist?" She was smirking at me now, and I felt really uncomfortable. "He's really cute. Why didn't he come with you back here? Wait, are you guys dating? Why are you going with Kian?"

"Mum, calm down. The thing with Kian is just a get together. Chris asked me out, but I said no. I don't know..." I groan and cover myself with a pillow.

"Chris is cute. You should've given him a chance. Well unless Kian is cute too and nice then... you kinda have a problem," she giggled and patted my thigh. She sat up and went over to the kitchen.

"Thanks for the help, Mum," I muttered under my breath. I took the pillow off of me and check my phone.

Another 10 missed calls from Chris.

Crawford and Sierra texted me that they were okay, and that they had a surprise for me today.

I was confused, yet excited at the same time. I check the clock which strikes 11:30.

I opened my laptop to see that my vlog was up and going. A lot of comments were there, and I decided to read and answer a few. But the only comments there were about shipping me with Mikey or Chris. I shut my eyes and my laptop at the same time.

I turned on the TV and watched until Kian called me.

~

Kian texted me that he was outside just as Chris texted me too. Coincidence much? I texted Kian back and ignored Chris's text, then I got up from the couch and said bye to my family. 

I went over to the front door and started thinking about Kian. 

Chris is gone, and nothing is going to make me fall back in love. Maybe, just maybe, I might fall in love with Kian, and we'll live happily ever after.

No, that's too cliche. 

I opened the door and see someone I didn't expect would be here. Then it totally made sense. The surprise from Crawford and Sierra. But what made things worse was the fact Kian was there a few feet away.

Christian Collins was right in front of my door with a luggage behind him as well as flowers and some sort of small cards in his hands.

Crap.

Then Kian was there with flowers in one hand and movie tickets in the other hand.

Double crap.

They look at each other then back at me, curiously. 

They both spoke at the same time with the same reaction. "Lacey?"

--------------------------

sry for the short chap!

the next one will be longer i promise 

i just wanted to create suspense for u guys :P

we're half way there!!!!

THE OUTFIT SHOWN IS WHAT SHE WORE!!! BUT THE GIRL ISNT HER lmao (she didnt wear the backpack btw XD)

ill try to write soon! luv u all!

Xoxo

sierramarie

(DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!)