9. The Thoughts

Silence.

It was roaming through the room right now.

We were all sitting in chairs while Rick was standing up, looking at me with guilt and sorrow in his eyes.

I wasn't falling for his stupid pouty look this time.

Heidi was sitting there with her eyebrow quirked up. I didn't blame her; I would be confused too.

As for Reese, she was frowning. I caught her sad glances towards me. But I ignored them. I was too mad right now.

"You set me up." I stated calmly.

"That's not the case, alright? I just thought it'd be a good idea so you could use your voice-" I cut him off with a scoff. "So setting me up is 'using my voice'? How brilliant is that plan!" I remarked sarcastically.

He sighed. "You know, it really isn't a big deal." How dare he!

"It is to me! You know how I about singing yet you...you use me!" I accused. Reese shifted in her seat before speaking.

"Listen, I think he's right. It really isn't that big of a deal. But you're right too." Reese's eyes met her brother's. "But she's right too. You shouldn't have done that to her."

What bothers me is that he knew about my fear with singing. I don't even know if I ever want to overcome it. I wanted to keep it low key but forget about that now! Might as well tell everyone.

"You know what? Whatever." I grabbed my bag and made my way towards the door. When I was near Rick, I stopped dead in my tracks. I sighed.

"I thought you were better than this." I said before walking out the door.

<><><><><

I slid down the cubicle walls and once I reached the ground, I wrapped my arms around my legs; as I place my head on my knees. Maybe I was overreacting. But he could've asked me. Of course I'd say no but I may have been convinced. He didn't have to set me up.

So much was going on in my mind at the moment.

Heidi. She kissed me a few times, even when no one was around and she confessed to me back at the cabin. I haven't said anything about it.

In fact, I've been avoiding it. I don't know if I like her. I don't know if I want to either. Even if I did, it wouldn't matter because I'm straight.

I've always been straight.

Right?

I shook my head no. I'm not. Attraction maybe? Girls are hot, I admit. Not hot enough to date or fall in love though.

Reese. This whole website thing has got me stressed out. The trip to the cabin was supposed to be relaxing me. Getting everything off my chest but once we got back home, it all came back to bite me in the ass.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Of course I am, I'm fake dating my ex best friend, who threatened to tell the whole school what I did.

Everyone would hate me if this was revealed.

Now Rick has set me up and-

Wait a minute...

I am overreacting.

I'm being inconsiderate. He's offered to help me get over this fear of mine. To help me out like what a normal best friend would do and so much stress has came upon my life that I'm shutting everything and everyone out.