34. The Website

Reese's POV

He wouldn't even look at me.

The one person I needed the most at this moment was the one person that didn't want to even look at me but it was my fault anyways.

I was the idiot who didn't say anything.

Sitting down, I watched as my parents sat in front of us with nervous but stern looks. We haven't had a family meeting in ages but I think this family meeting was needed.

After what happened with Rick, I told my parents right away and they weren't very happy about it. In fact, they wanted this whole situation to be forgotten and they thought it didn't matter if Rick knew or not but to me, it did.

"Okay so the reason we're having this meeting is well, because of what happened with your sister," Mom spoke up.

"Which one? The little one or the backstabbing dishonest one?" Rick spat out which had my heart racing at an unbelievable speed. Damn, that stung like a bitch.

"Richard Ellington!" Dad boomed throughout the mansion. Rick sighed and kept his eyes on the floor.

Mom continued on with her eyes glued onto Rick and Evelyn. "Back at Blackwell, your sister was having an inappropriate relationship with her soccer coach." I winced at the word inappropriate. It may have been different but it was not inappropriate, it was love.

"How was it inappropriate, Mommy?" Evelyn asked, with her adorable confused expression on her face.

Surprisingly Rick spoke up. "Guys, why is Evelyn even apart of this? She won't understand this and she doesn't need to know this."

Mom sighed as she called up a maid to take her up to bed. Once she was done with that, her eyes trailed back towards us.

"Anyway, this came to an end when the dean found out. Francesca, her soccer coach went to jail while your sister was expelled and that's how she arrived." Mom finished.

"I like how you can tell me the truth but my OWN sister who I'm supposed to trust with all my heart and soul can't tell me shit." I winced once more but at the swear word instead. He was really starting to make me feel guilt.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm already feeling so much guilt.

"Rick-"

"No! I can't just sit here and act as if I'm hearing this for the first time and that it's alright because it isn't," Rick's eyes then met mine. "I can't believe you. Out of all people, it's you who does this and what's worse is that I'm the last one to know about this. Even Nova knows!"

"Nova knows?" Dad and Mom asked in unison as they had raised brows, now wanting to hear more.

"Yup! She found out in the beginning of the year on some stupid blocked website and was about to expose Reese but she decided not to do it." I furrowed my eyebrow at that comment. Nova must have a reason to not tell anyone. Something had to come up.

"So Nova knew, my parents knew and surprisingly Heidi knows too. Heidi fucking Franco knew my own sister's secret before I did and I'm pretty sure the two hate each other!" He spat and now I was tired of him blaming me for this.

"Rick, I didn't tell anyone about my secret. Nova found out by the website and she probably told Heidi," I calmly informed him.

He groaned. "Why would she tell Heidi? Heidi hated Nova's guts for rejecting her and I'm pretty sure Heidi's only friends were the popular crew and Aiden."

I sighed until the name Aiden came up in my head over and over again. "Wait what did you say?"

"I said that Heidi hated Nov-"

"No I mean who she hung out with," I interrupted him.

"The popular kids and Aiden, the hacker."

Everything made sense now and I could be wrong but it came in just a blink. That was why Nova acted so weird when she announced that she was dating Heidi and how Rick was so confused and pissed off about it.

I knew something was off about everything but I brushed it off. Now that it's come back to me, I can finally put the pieces together.

"Rick, get me your laptop, ASAP!" H furrowed his eyebrow but ran up the stairs to get his laptop anyways. I turn around to look at my parents who looked extremely confused and worried for me.

"Sorry guys but family meeting is going to have to happen another time. I think I just figured something out." Mom and Dad sighed before getting off the sofa.

"Just don't get into anymore trouble, understand Clarice?" I groaned at my full name but nodded anyway. Rick came back with the laptop and I started looking up Blackwell Academy. When I clicked entered, the first two websites were still about the incident that happened months ago.

"What's the point of this?" Rick asked with an annoyed expression on his face but I ignored him and clicked the first website and it ended up being blocked. Looking around the screen, I noticed initials at the corner of the page.

H.F.

I pointed to the initials before answering him. "Look at them. Tell me who you think of when you see those initials."

"This is ridiculous I have-" Rick paused and moved closer to the screen before his jaw dropped. "Heidi Franco...Oh crap, she blocked the page."

"Exactly! Nova didn't tell Heidi because Heidi already knew-"

"Way before Nova did," He finished my sentence but added on. "It still doesn't make sense though. I still don't understand how they even started interacting."

I sighed, "Don't you think it was a bit odd that Heidi and Nova got together right away?" He nodded, still looking confused. "Heidi must've threatened Nova or something."

"But Nova was so desperate to get Heidi back, why would she fake all of this and then want her?" I felt a pang in my heart as realization slapped me across the face. I hated to say it but...

My eyes shifted to the ground. "I think they fell in love and then-"

"Oh my God! Then when you guys kissed, Heidi found out and was heart broken so she left and Nova was determined to get her back but at the same time, she was falling for you."

A frown appeared on my face when the memories of Nova talking to Heidi about the secret.

I shrugged. "Oh well. It doesn't matter anymore. She should've told me ages ago but she didn't."

I don't even think I could forgive her.

---------

Hello mates!

Sorry this took so long to get out. Surprise surprise! Its Reese's POV!

The next chapter will be Reese's POV as well. Were so close to the ending too!

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: Will Reese forgive Nova?

Buh bye mates!