38. The End

Three months have passed and I have to say, those three months were pretty eventful.

Venus has been doing better in school since those idiot girls have stopped messing with her and she continues to hang out with me when Mom and Dad aren't home. Surprisingly, we've bonded and have become closer.

Mom and Dad continue to embarrass the shit out of me but they're still around sometimes which is all that matters. With one of them being in the hospital 24/7 and the other with clients, it's upsets me a bit since I don't see them a whole lot but they still try to take time off to spend time with us which is what I appreciate.

Rick is doing well. He got into Juliard for musical theatre which is something that I had no idea he took interest in but I was going to miss him dearly. Alex decided that since he was going to Juliard, why not go with him and apply for NYU. Did I mention that they got engaged?

Seems early but I could tell they're madly in love with each other and hopefully, they last long.

Heidi has gone to England for Oxford. She did come back for graduation though and she brought someone with her. Her name was Lana who was her bodyguard that was supposed to be with her at all times. They argued a bit but I could definitely sense the sexual tension.

Love is in the air!

She's gone back but she did say she would come back for Rick and Alex's wedding which I was totally excited about.

Ever since Reese and I got together, she's become a happier person and I managed to go back to my chirpy self. Shockingly, our two personalities fit each other really well. On our first date, I wore the red dress that I was supposed to wear for the date with the one, which I actually did do and she took me to the carnival, laser tagging, and McDonald's and her backyard. I had such a blast that I wish I could live through that day again.

As for our futures? Well since Reese is going to school in Texas and I was going Stanford which wasn't far, we have decided everything. Skype, Family dinners on holidays, surprise visits. Distance will be hard, but I know that our love is too strong to let that get in the way of us.

"What are you thinking about, braids?" I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced at Reese, who was standing near the door with a smirk on her face.

I shrugged while I put the last few shirts into the suitcase. "Nothing just about how everything went so fast."

"Yeah I know." She sighed and sat down on my bed.

"I'm so ready to get the hell out of here and go on our road trip!" I squealed. The whole squad including Heidi and her bodyguard were coming with us on a road trip. We're basically going around the whole country for the summer and I was so hyped for it!

Chuckling, she grabbed my hand and started to fiddle with my fingers. "Well we could go if everyone would hurry the hell–"

She paused when a knock was heard on my door. Suddenly, the door was pushed opened slowly and I gaped when I saw who it was.

"Francesca?" I gaped. Reese's whole face paled at the sight of her.

I remember Francesca telling me to ask Reese whether it was okay for me to bail her out. When I did ask Reese, she flipped shit and told me that I couldn't do it. I was upset but soon, I got over it realizing that it was her choice and not mine.