9. HollyWood Ball (Part 2)

As Francesco came back to his hotel room, he saw non other than Georgina at the door arguing with some of his guards. As he approached the guards and Georgina became silent. The guards looked down but Georgina didn't. Georgina turned to Francesco and spoke " Good afternoon sir. I am very delighted to see you."

Francesco narrowed his eyes and looked at her with disapproval as he stood in front of her. " I can't say the same thing. You are interfering with my time with Adele. I am also just coming from a meeting that put me in a bad mood. Do you really want to be the one I take out my anger on? I don't think so. State why you are at my door and leave."

Georgina was very shaken at Francesco's outburst and being at the receiving end of his hateful glare but she tried to hide it well. So she spoke cautiously with no hint of fear " I just wanted to ask Adele if she wanted to come down to the ladies floor and hang out abit with my friends and I before the party starts. The dancers and singers won't show up for a while so can you ask her if she wants to come over? I was trying to get the guards to let me through to see Adele but they kept repeating the same nonsense that security is at high level..... That is an absurd order I thought to myself..... Rosarios never need so much security. So I was telling these guards to quit telling me nonsense......"

Francesco put his hands on his hips and spoke " That nonsense that you refer to is my order. We are at high security situation. There are new threats identified. Besides I don't let non-Rosarios into my hotel room."

Georgina bit her lip and spoke " Oh ......," She then stepped backwards as she felt intimidated by the look Francesco was giving her. This made him take a step forwards and enter Georgina's personal space towering over her. He spoke " You were saying..... My orders are absurd and nonsense to you are they?"

Georgina shook her head as she looked up at Francesco " No ..... I didn't mean it."

Francesco spoke " I know what I heard. You said my guards were talking nonsense. My word is nonsense to you it seems. You have shown little respect to my rules recently. This is the second time you insult me. You slapped Antonio. I let you off so Antonio dealt with you. This time you insult my direct orders...."

Georgina swallowed " I am sorry."

As Francesco was about to continue speaking , he heard his hotel room's door open and heard Adele's voice " Francesco ..... You are back.... Georgina... Hi....?"

Francesco turned around and his expression softened immediately as he laid eyes on his beloved. He muttered " Sweetheart...." His words were caught in his throat. There were not enough words in the dictionary to describe how Francesco felt as he saw his angel. Adele was standing at the door in her bath robe and her hair was wet. It seemed like she had just left the shower. She was simply breathtaking even with no make up and wet hair. She looked between Georgina and Francesco with worry " Is all fine?"

Francesco smiled " You look beautiful sweetheart. All is fine. Georgina just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with her on the ladies floor." He then turned to Georgina and spoke coldly " Adele needs time to get ready and get dressed. I will drop her at the floor if she wished it, now leave."

Georgina turned to Adele and spoke with a cheeky smile " See you later sister. Unless you want to come out now ......" She then gulped as she turned and noticed Francesco's hand turning into fists. She smiled nervously and muttered " Bye sir..." She then rushed down the corridor.

Francesco turned to Adele with a glint in his eyes and walked to her. As Adele walked inside and Francesco closed the door behind them, he spoke " Sweetheart. You look breath taking."

Adele turned around and raised an eyebrow " Do I? No I don't. I am all wet and need to dry my hair. By the way can't you be nicer to Georgina please? She is a nice girl. I like her company. She will be coming over on Thursday for thanksgiving. You shouldn't talk to her too harshly. She almost sprinted away."