Bonus Chapter 1: The Next Morning After Wedding

It was a beautiful morning and the sun rays woke up Francesco. He took a deep breath after his best sleep of his life with no nightmares. He couldn't believe the last night had happened. Francesco was lying on his side on the bed staring at Adele's sleeping form. He had his hand on her waist as he was listening to her breathing while taking her beautiful form. This was the best morning if his life. As he looked at the sun rays coming through the curtain gaps, he looked forward to starting his day. This was the start of his married life. He never knew life could feel so good. He just felt relief at binding himself to a woman he loved so much. He felt joyful at looking at this woman he was willing to die for. It made his heart filled with joy knowing he was not going to go through the rest of his life alone any more. The happiness he felt was incomparable to even the last two weeks ever since Adele had been brought back into his life. It just felt great to know a woman he loved had vowed to spend the rest of her life with him willingly and had declared it to the whole church full of witnesses.

Francesco never cared much for marriage. He thought if any marriage could be like his father's then a wedding in a church meant nothing. But now that he had his wedding ceremony he was glad he was married. Their love and loyalty was tested at that church and they had passed. Adele had the chance to say no. He had made it clear to Adele's father that she could say no and he was not going to be happy but he was willing to give her more time to try to love him back. He was never going to give up on his love for Adele. He had declared to Adele's father that he was going to fight until Adele fell in love with him if she didn't come to the church. It was going to be hard waiting longer for Adele to accept him as her husband but there was nothing he could do. He cringed at the thought of Adele saying no at the church. As much he was confident he could work to the bone to make Adele love him enough to marry him, he knew he couldn't fight forever. He knew he had to let her go one day if she didn't love him. He was not sure for how long he may have been able to carry on living if Adele said no to him again forcing him to let her go but he had to let her go free if that was her true wish. He couldn't see the point of living if Adele couldn't ever find it in her to love him back.

Francesco was determined and resilient but he knew that you couldn't force someone to love you just like how you could not force someone to fall out of love with you. He smiled at the thought. Now that she had proved she loved him, life felt good. She loved him. He had felt it. The woman who made him feel loved and complete actually returned his love.

Francesco thought back to the events of last night. Last night could not have happened how it did unless they were truly in love. Last night wouldn't have felt so perfect if they both didn't feel the same love for each other. He smiled as he ran his hands on her silky night dress. They had only gone to bed at three in the morning. They had an amazing time and just for the sake of sleeping and being too tired they had gone to bed.

Francesco watched her move. She still had her eyes closed. She moved and her hand touched his bare chest and top of his shorts. He took a deep breath and smiled at the memories of last night. That was great to see she subconsciously in her sleep reached for him. He felt like he was in heaven lying next to his beautiful wife. For once there was no disturbance in their room either. His uncle had not come to check on them and even if he did, they were allowed to be in the same bed now. They could now walk out of that building kissing and hugging to their heart's desire without having to answer to his grandfather who was a real dominant force in Sicily.

He looked at her beautiful face and suddenly his reason for his existence opened her eyes.

Francesco chuckled as he leaned closer. He kissed her forehead and breathed " Good morning to you my beautiful wife." It was the first time he had called Adele his wife and it made him overjoyed and his heart was filled with pride. He breathed " You are all mine." He then gently leaned close and gently pushed Adele on her back as he got on top of her holding his weight on his arms at each side of her. He just looked into her eyes holding her stare.