53. A Thanksgiving (Part 17)

Adele felt helpless as Francesco had carried her to the bed and had tied her hands to the bed rests with restraints that were so comfortable that didn't hurt Adele's wrists but she couldn't rip away from them.

Francesco was standing over her lying form staring at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes "Now. I sentence you to infinite length of tickling or until you say sorry for taking my ring off." He then towered over her and started tickling her making her laugh hard as she was squirming on the bed.

Adele was looking at him with pleading eyes as she was laughing hard but he was totally merciless. She broke very quickly as she shouted "I am sorry..... I am sorry."

He let her suffer for a bit longer and tickled her even harder but then as he found Adele couldn't take it any more, Francesco stopped tickling her.

Adele watched him walk away towards the desk as she was panting hard out of laughter and tears were in her eyes since she had laughed so hard.

He came back with the ring in his hand and sat down on the edge of the bed. He showed the ring to Adele " May I put this ring back on sweetheart? I pardoned your brother for the crimes I accused him of today? Is that enough? He still needs to stay out of my way for a couple of weeks at O'Neil mansion and I still don't think he should be allowed to have a family simply because I don't trust him not to betray me. I explained to you sweetheart why that has to happen. If he has wife and children then I would have to punish them if he threatens your life. I can promise if your brother proves he can be trusted I would lift that punishment. So can I put this ring back on or you still are not happy?"

Adele spoke " You know when he returns after afew weeks can he live normally or would he be still under surveillance?"

Francesco spoke " What do you think sweetheart? I would give him his old cabin back but he will be under surveillance. I won't lock him up though. You still can see him. Is that good enough?"

Adele nodded. She knew for now it was more than she expected. She was hoping to soften their relationship soon.

Francesco put the ring back on her finger and murmured "You have been such a bad girl." He then pulled his hand away and crossed his arms over his chest looking at Adele's eyes with a thoughtful expression.

Adele spoke "Aren't you going to uncuff me?"

Francesco spoke "No. I think you haven't learnt your lesson yet." He then attacked her mercilessly with his fingers tickling her hard at the side of her hips and waist ignoring her pleas to stop tickling her.

Adele couldn't take it any more as she was squirming, turning and twisting but Francesco tickled her even in more places as she moved.

She was becoming out of breath "Please. Stop.... I am sorry.... I won't take that ring off again... I swear."

Francesco stopped "I think you weren't loud enough. Say it louder." He then carried on tickling her.

Adele shouted "I wont take my ring off again.... Please.... Stop."

Francesco stopped and then spoke "You better mean that sweetheart. Next time you want to discuss anything with me you talk to me and I will listen. You don't ever take that ring off just for the sake of the argument. Next time don't take that ring off to convince me of something that's not even related directly to our relationship."

Adele nodded "Fine. Can you uncuff me now?"

Francesco spoke "I mean it Adele. The next time you act like a bad girl and do anything I don't approve of, I wont be so nice sweetheart. You will be a good girl. Lets hope so."