Authors that are uneducated and just plain annoying

- Spelling
Just, just ugh. Not all fanfics are like this but the ones that are.... *facepalm*
i gow too da stre ta git sum mlk joose an pikls.
I have a feeling none of you understood that.
I went to the store to get some milk, juice and pickles.
Is that better?!?!
Come on people, I already lost five IQ points from reading 'My Immortal'.

- PLZZ DNT FLEM MEH
If you don't want people to flame you at least spell 'flame' correctly -_-

-The author has 23 million reads, one million votes and 985k comments and the author says
"I will be discontinuing this book because I feel like no one is reading it.
>.<
If I get two votes on my book, I will never discontinue it.
Unless I die...... Which is unfortunate for me then.

- The authors that put such an intense 'no copyright' authors note at the beginning that I set my iPod down and back away slowly.
( This is a preference. Some people don't mind and some like it. These are just my opinions)

- When the authors are convinced that you copied their story because it has Percy Jackson in it.

- WHEN THERE'S NO PERCABETHHHHHHHHHHH

- The authors that PM you saying, "You voted on this chapter but not this one. Why'd you do that?" Ugh

- The ones that have an amazing story and plot line but the ship is Perachel ( Hehe this is totally my opinion )

- The ones that can't stand it if you kindly point out that Annabeth has grey eyes and not purple ones...
Yes, I said KINDLY not HARSHLY. Those are two completely different things.

Thank you so much guys for the support!!!
I love you all for reading this and thank you sooooo much to the people that voted and/or commented.
You are the besttttttttt.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHHH
~hunter_of_artemis30