Mind Reading Is The New 'In', Nutella and New Food Obsessions 1!!1!!1!11!!1!!

- It's like everyone has mind reading powers...

I looked over at Aqua-whatever-the-rest-of-her-freakishly-long-name-is and gave her a look that said "Do you wanna go to Camp Half Blood and step into the wardrobe and go to Narnia and ride blue unicorns and do headstands while watching an episode of Liv and Maddie?"

Aqua looked over to me and said jokingly using her eyes, "Sure poop."

I gave her a horrified look and with my eyes—

Yeah, you get the point....

But what if the main character is blind?!?!

Whelp I just got an idea for a new fanfic >:]

- The only enemies ever are Kronos and Gaea.

Or both.

Combined.

And we are leaving the fate of the earth to a diva girl with a freakishly long name and easily swayed to the other team if Kronos is good looking.

O.o We. Are. Screwed.

- You can't roam around freely all day people..... Yeesh.

Just because there's seemingly no rules doesn't mean that you don't have a schedule to follow.

*cough* Peasants *cough*

- So wait in some fanfics the gods randomly throw Percy into Tartarus because they accuse him of doing something that his brother actually did......

Percy: .... Dat was mah brother

Le gods: LOL whoops

Percy: *sniffles* ITS TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY

Justin Beiber: *pops up* wat

Harry Potter: *appears because he is Percy's long lost twin* oookay den

Unicorn: LOL wassup

Percy: WHERE MAH BLU FOODE

.......Well this just got weird.... .-.

- Nico is obsessed with Nutella.....

I mean I get why everyone loves Nutella because it's, like, one of the best things ever but why is Nico of all people obsessed with it?!?!

*sighs and eats Nutella*

- Nico is also obsessed with happy meals..

It was once people and it was for the dead people...

Is Nico dead? I DONT FRIGGIN THINK SO!!!

Wouldn't it also brig back memories like idk but how he tried to bring back his DEAD sister?!?!

- You know what? I'm done

*silently prepares exit*

*drops the mic which I was just ranting into*

*leaves the stadium while riding on Blackjack*

*hits my head on the ceiling of the stadium*